'Dynamite recordings' of Angelina Jolie 'could dent her bid to get primary custody of her six children during bitter divorce with Brad Pitt '
- Brad, 52, has 'been cleared by the DCFS' that found no abuse
- A rep for the actress, 41, says she is prepared to offer evidence in court he did commit abuse if there's a custody battle
- Pitt was interviewed for weeks as was Jolie and their six children
- The DCFS was called after an alleged fight on a private jet in September
- On Wednesday evening Pitt walked the red carpet at the LA premiere of his new film Allied
'Dynamite' audio recordings of Angelina Jolie are thought to exist, which could hamper her chances of getting full custody of her six children.
According to The Sun, the rumoured tapes could prove highly embarrassing for the star as it's claimed she intends to prove Brad did strike one of their children.
Brad, 52, has been cleared by the DCFS who found no abuse.
Scroll down for video
'Recordings' of Angelina Jolie 'could dent her bid to get primary custody of her six children' as bitter divorce with Brad Pitt takes another dramatic twist
A source told the paper: 'We believe audio tapes exist of Angelina that would be absolutely dynamite against her if they were to be made public.
'Nobody wants to play dirty like that but Angelina and her team seem absolutely hell-bent on trying to discredit Brad in order to stop him getting full custody.'
They added: 'Yes, there was an argument on a plane between him and Maddox, but that's it. It's not abuse.'
Rumbling on: According to The Sun , the rumoured tapes could prove highly embarrassing for the star as it's claimed she intends to prove Brad did strike one of their children
MailOnline has contacted a spokesperson for both Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt for comment.
Following the news Wednesday that the Ocean's Eleven star has been cleared of abuse allegations by the LA County Department Of Children And Family Services, a rep for the actress told TMZ she's prepared to present evidence to a judge that he did commit abuse.
Jolie doesn't want to share custody with her ex but Pitt shows no signs of backing down from his stated determination to seek joint physical and legal custody of Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 8.
Law enforcement sources revealed Wednesday it had been decided that the 52-year-old actor had not committed child abuse when he got into an altercation with Maddox aboard a private jet in late September.
Brad hit his first red carpet since his shocking late September split from Angelina.
On Wednesday evening the actor joined Marion Cotillard at the Los Angeles premiere of his WWII drama Allied.
Back in circulation: Brad, 52, who walked the red carpet at the LA premiere of his new movie Allied on Wednesday night, had remained out of the spotlight after claims he abused son Maddox, 15, on a private jet in September
And Brad - who wasn't wearing his wedding ring - spent a lot of time signing autographs for fans, and was grateful for their 'kindness' as he spoke with them.
He told E! News : 'It's really sweet, everyone has been really kind out here. It's really nice to have all the support.'
Jolie filed for divorce just days after the incident and on Friday Pitt formally filed a response to her petition in Los Angeles.
A rep for the Maleficent star moved quickly to tell TMZ: 'Angelina said from the beginning that she felt she had to take action for the health of the family and is relieved that after their 8-week involvement, the DCFS is now satisfied the safeguards are put in place that will allow the children to heal.'
Investigation closed: A rep for the actress told TMZ she's prepared to present evidence to a judge that he did abuse one of the kids if he continues to seek joint custody of their six children
Jolie currently has primary physical custody and Brad has monitored visitation.
Now that the DCFS investigation is closed, the former couple will have to battle it out in court if they can't come to an agreement privately.
Meanwhile, Pitt has made his first public appearances since news of the divorce broke six week ago.
Support: On Tuesday, Pitt was seen for the first time since the plane incident as he joined pal and Ocean's Eleven co-star Julia Roberts for an LA screening of the movie Moonlight
On Tuesday, the actor, 52, joined pal and Ocean's Eleven co-star Julia Roberts for an LA screening of the movie Moonlight, which he is executive producing for his company Plan B.
Then on Wednesday, he walked the red carpet at the LA premiere for his new film Allied.
He signed autographs for fans and also posed for pictures with his co-star, French actress Marion Cotillard.
High expectations: Pitt stars with French actress Marion Cotillard in the World War Two spy thriller that opens in theatres the day after Thanksgiving
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry announces Sydney will host the 2018 Invictus games
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- New Marks and Spencer Christmas ad places Mrs Claus as hero
- Father surprises his daughter after he comes out of present box
- Huge brawl erupts at Artesian Commons Park in Washington
- Two dogs brutally attack mother and child outside their home
- Trump pledges not to take salary if President during 2015 rally
- Ruth Langsford fights back tears over 'final walk' dog Walnut
- Obama and Trump sit down to discuss the transfer of power
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.