A Dream come true! Rob Kardashian chose baby name based on lifelong fatherhood aspirations
Rob Kardashian called his daughter Dream because he always wanted a baby.
The 29-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star opted for the unusual moniker for his little girl - who he has with 28-year-old Blac Chyna - as it has always been a 'dream' to have a child of his own.
A source told Us Weekly magazine: 'Dream was Rob's favorite name because it was always his dream to have a baby. She is gorgeous and looks a lot like Rob!'
Makes sense: Rob Kardashian, 29, opted for the unusual moniker for his little girl - who he has with 28-year-old Blac Chyna - as it has always been a 'dream' to have a child of his own (couple pictured together in May)
Meanwhile, Rob and Chyna are said to be in a 'great place' since the birth of their child, who they welcomed into the world on Thursday.
An insider said: 'Rob was so supportive of Chyna. He was encouraging her and being so sweet.
'Everyone was so touched by how emotional he got ... Rob and Chyna are so happy. They're in a great place. The plan is for the baby to come back to Chyna's - Rob will be there too. He is already in love with his daughter.'
She's finally here! Rob took to social media on Thursday to share his excitement at Dream's arrival
Rob took to social media on Thursday to share his excitement at Dream's arrival.
He wrote on photo sharing site Instagram: 'Today was amazing. I am so lucky!! Thank you @blacchyna for having our baby and being so strong!'
'I love you so much and can't wait to see her get older day by day with you Chy! I love you and Dream so much and Appreciate both of you. I know everyone saying that's my twin but that's def your nose Chy lol (sic)'
Touching: Updating microblogging site Twitter, her mother Chyna shared a picture of the little one breastfeeding, captioning it: 'Morning. Bonding time with mommy'
And despite only being a couple of days old, Dream has already made her first post on social media.
Updating microblogging site Twitter, her mother Chyna shared a picture of the little one breastfeeding, captioning it: 'Morning. Bonding time with mommy.'
Of course, the account is actually 'run by parents' according to the profile description.
Dream has also made appearances on Snapchat and Instagram, where her account already has 273 thousand followers.
Popular kid: Dream has also made appearances on Snapchat and Instagram, where her account already has 273 thousand followers
Most watched News videos
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Prince Harry announces Sydney will host the 2018 Invictus games
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- New Marks and Spencer Christmas ad places Mrs Claus as hero
- Father surprises his daughter after he comes out of present box
- Huge brawl erupts at Artesian Commons Park in Washington
- Trump pledges not to take salary if President during 2015 rally
- Two dogs brutally attack mother and child outside their home
- Ruth Langsford fights back tears over 'final walk' dog Walnut
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym
- Obama and Trump sit down to discuss the transfer of power