'Just a "normal" Saturday night': Aussie hunk Hugh Jackman spotted cosying up with Madonna at UFC title fight in New York
Wolverine hunk Hugh Jackman and pop icon Madonna were spotted cosying up at the UFC lightweight title fight on Sunday.
Catching up in New York, the pair watched Conor McGregor and Eddie Alvarez battle it out in one of the most anticipated fights in mixed martial arts history.
The Australian actor appeared over the moon to be mingling with the Material Girl hitmaker, and took to social media to express his excitement.
Cosying up! Hugh Jackman and Madonna were spotted together at the UFC lightweight title fight in New Yow on Sunday
'Just a "normal" Saturday night in NYC!!! @ufc fight night with the legendary Madonna,' Hugh captioned a photo he shared on Instagram.
Sporting his trademark beard, the Hollywood star put his arm around the pop princess as the pair flashed broad smiles while posing for a selfie.
With a full face of makeup, Madonna let her signature blonde tresses cascade over her slender shoulders in loose curls.
'Just a "normal" Saturday night': Hugh appeared over the moon to be mingling with the pop princess
Trademark: Madonna let her signature blonde tresses cascade over her slender shoulders in loose curls
The fight was a one-sided affair, with Irish icon Conor knocking out his opponent in the second round to win the title.
Meanwhile, Hugh's illustrious acting career is showing no signs of slowing down.
He confirmed he would play Wolverine for the last time in his upcoming film, Logan 3, which is set for release in March next year.
Hugh and Madonna watched Conor McGregor and Eddie Alvarez battle it out in one of the most anticipated fights in mixed martial arts history
Keeping busy: Hugh confirmed he will play Wolverine for the last time in his upcoming film, Logan 3
But as the famed actor prepares to farewell his most-loved character, his wife of 20 years, Deborra-Lee Furness, said he'll be keeping the costume.
'We'll bring it out at Halloween, even when he's 70', she joked with 2Day FM's Rove and Sam.
'We'll dress him up and send him out.'
Logan 3 will hit cinemas in Australia in March 2017.
Long-term romance: Hugh and wife Deborra-Lee Furness seem as smitten as ever after 20 years of marriage
Most watched News videos
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Prince Harry announces Sydney will host the 2018 Invictus games
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- New Marks and Spencer Christmas ad places Mrs Claus as hero
- Father surprises his daughter after he comes out of present box
- Huge brawl erupts at Artesian Commons Park in Washington
- Trump pledges not to take salary if President during 2015 rally
- Ruth Langsford fights back tears over 'final walk' dog Walnut
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym
- Two dogs brutally attack mother and child outside their home
- Dogs leaping through grass like antelope will cheer you up