Kris Jenner is all smiles as she joins in stylist's baby shower two days after becoming a grandma for fifth time
She became a grandmother for the fifth time on Thursday when son Rob's fiancee Blac Chyna gave birth to a baby girl.
But Kris Jenner sure can't get her fill of babies and expectant moms.
On Saturday she was among those who joined model Chrissy Teigen as she hosted a baby shower for stylist Monica Rose.
Party time: Kris Jenner was among those who joined model Chrissy Teigen as she hosted a baby shower for stylist Monica Rose in Beverly Hills on Saturday
The momager, 60, was dressed all in black for the occasion.
She was seen wearing a long black coat and chunky sandal heels along with a pair of sunglasses.
Her daughter Khloe Kardashian also attended the baby shower.
Drove herself: The momager, 60, was dressed all in black wearing a long coat and very chunky wedge sandal heels
Chrissy, 30, held the shower at her Beverly hills mansion and Kris spied a copy of one of her cookbooks on the shelf in the recently redecorated kitchen.
'LOL great taste in cookbooks Chrissy!!!!!' she wrote underneath a photo she shared to her Instagram.
Kris was also featured in a Snapchat video shared by Khloe, 32, showing the reality star matriarch holding a microphone as she stands by a swimming pool with guests seated at along table in the distance.
Small world: Kris was delighted to see that host Chrissy, 30, had a copy of her cookbook on the shelf of her recently remodeled kitchen
Having a good time: The Keeping up With The Kardashians matriarch seemed in high spirits as daughter Khloe shot video of her for Snapchat
Emcee: Khloe also shot video of her mom with a microphone by the pool at the swanky estate
Walk tall in Kris' Prada platforms
We love Kris' sense of style whether it's on the red-carpet or her effortlessly cool off-duty attire.
Here the momager is stepping out to an event in Los Angeles and looks super stylish in an all black ensemble with Prada heels.
We adore her velvet platform sandals by Prada that are on point for the season. Velvet is coming back in a big way for Autumn/Winter so these platforms are perfect for getting involved with the trend.
They look great teamed with Kris' all black look but you could easily pop them on with leather skinnies or jeans too. First things first, you need to snap them up from Neiman Marcus by clicking right!
If you love the plush velvet just not the price-tag, then check out some more affordable styles below, especially the total bargain from Truffle Collection.
Most watched News videos
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Prince Harry announces Sydney will host the 2018 Invictus games
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- New Marks and Spencer Christmas ad places Mrs Claus as hero
- Father surprises his daughter after he comes out of present box
- Huge brawl erupts at Artesian Commons Park in Washington
- Ruth Langsford fights back tears over 'final walk' dog Walnut
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym
- Trump pledges not to take salary if President during 2015 rally
- Dogs leaping through grass like antelope will cheer you up
- Michael Moore tries to meet with Trump at Trump Tower