In the navy! Jennifer Garner is beautiful in blue as she stuns on red carpet of Baby2Baby Gala in LA
She is known for her chic sensible sense of style.
And Jennifer Garner managed to keep up her stylish reputation her latest outing.
The 44-year-old actress looked beautiful in blue at the star-studded Fifth Annual Baby2Baby Gala on Saturday Night.
She rocked a simple yet sophisticated sleeveless number at the event held at 3LABS in Los Angeles.
In the navy: Jennifer Garner looked beautiful in blue at the star-studded Fifth Annual Baby2Baby Gala on Saturday Night
The navy-coloured frock featured an asymmetrical neckline with a petal like detailing going down the torso and even on the skirt.
She accessorised the look with a blinged out bracelet and ring combination as she had burgundy lacquer on her nails.
Her signature brunette tresses was up in a messy updo as she sported natural, complimentary make-up on her face.
Stunning: The 44-year-old actress rocked a simple yet sophisticated sleeveless number at the event held at 3LABS in Los Angeles
Pretty: The navy-coloured frock featured an asymmetrical neckline with a petal like detailing going down the torso and even on the skirt
Baby2Baby is an organisation that provides low-income children ages 0-12 years with diapers, clothing and other basic necessities youngsters need.
They claim to serve more than 125K children per year as the group distribute to non-profit partner organisation which include homeless and domestic violence shelters, Head Start programs, and children’s hospitals.
No doubt Jennifer cares about the well-being of the next generation as she shares three kids with Ben Affleck: Violet, 10, Seraphina, seven, and Samuel, four.
The star was also not seen with Ben, who she has been living with on their Pacific Palisades compound but reportedly in separate residences.
Big heart: She accessorised the look with a blinged out bracelet and ring combination as she had burgundy lacquer on her nails
Whilst Jennifer kicked off divorce proceedings in June, it has been reported that Ben's mother has begged the star to reconsider.
Christine Boldt is pleading with the star to 'halt the divorce proceedings' and make the marriage work, according to InTouch.
'She is so afraid that Ben will go off the rails without the family to ground him,' the source explained.
Ben's mom has witnessed the Argo star 'at his lowest, when he falls into a vicious cycle of partying and boozing,' the source continued.
History repeating itself 'is her biggest nightmare,' they added.
Most watched News videos
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- Prince Harry announces Sydney will host the 2018 Invictus games
- New Marks and Spencer Christmas ad places Mrs Claus as hero
- Huge brawl erupts at Artesian Commons Park in Washington
- Ruth Langsford fights back tears over 'final walk' dog Walnut
- Father surprises his daughter after he comes out of present box
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym
- Dogs leaping through grass like antelope will cheer you up
- Michael Moore tries to meet with Trump at Trump Tower
- Trump supporter spews ignorant racist rant at young woman