'I don't want to say!' Kris Jenner cries as her mother MJ asks her biggest fear in Keeping Up With The Kardashians
Kris Jenner cried when asked her biggest fear on an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
The mother-of-six was interviewing her own mother Mary Jo Houghton - known to all as MJ - about her life, when she asked the 82-year-old what her biggest fear was.
'Biggest fear… I try not to fear,' MJ replied. 'What's your biggest fear?'
'I don't want to say!' Kris Jenner cries as her mom MJ asks her biggest fear in Keeping Up With The Kardashians
All about me: The mother-of-six was interviewing her own mother Mary Jo Houghton - known to all as MJ - about her life, when she asked the 82-year-old what her biggest fear was
Immediately emotional, a red-eyed Kris said: 'I don't want to say it.'
As tears came to her eyes she added: 'Why did you ask me that?
'I can't believe I'm crying… just losing someone.'
Unable to pull herself back together she walked off stage, before she was heard in a voice over saying: 'This is exactly what I was afraid of.'
What's your biggest fear? MJ turned a question around on her daughter
Emotional: While Kris was worried about MJ getting sad, she was the one who broke down
The interview had started normally enough, as Kris told the audience she was nervous about speaking to her own mother on camera.
'I don't wanna make this a sad or emotional experience for my mom,' she said.
But it wasn't MJ who was sad, as she opened up about her family.
Unable to pull herself back together she walked off stage, before she was heard in a voice over saying: 'This is exactly what I was afraid of'
Tearful: Luckily Kris was well prepped with some tissue paper
She told Kris that her mother was 19 when she was born in 1934.
'So like Kylie's age,' replied Kris, as her daughters watched from a side room, seemingly dressed in their night gowns.
'Yeah but in those days, you know, that's what happened,' MJ replied.
She then reminisced about her first kiss, which she said happened when she wa sjust 15.
'I married him,' she revealed, before adding with a laugh: 'But we were only married two months, less than Kimmie!'
Watching: Kris' girls were enjoying watching their mother and grandmother on screen
She married him! Kim and Kourtney laugh as they listen to MJ
Most watched News videos
- SNL mocks confident Clinton supporters with Dave Chappelle
- Havelock resident shocked as he films earthquake hitting NZ
- Trump supporter spews ignorant racist rant at young woman
- Michael Moore tries to meet with Trump at Trump Tower
- Adorable boxer dog jumps far better than the John Lewis dog
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- Nigel Farage avoids questions as he enters Trump Tower
- Dogs leaping through grass like antelope will cheer you up
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Terryfing video of ground shaking as earthquake hits Christchurch