Hard man Mickey Rourke, 64, proves he's a big softy at heart as muscular actor cradles beloved fluffy pooch
He's famed for being a tough guy in award winning roles like The Wrestler.
But Mickey Rourke showed off his softer side as he headed out with his beloved Pomeranian pooch under his arm.
The age-defying actor, 64, showed off his bulging biceps as he headed out in a tight T-shirt for lunch at Cafe Roma in Beverly Hills on Saturday.
Scroll down for video
Ripped! Mickey Rourke showed he's a big softy at heart as the muscular star, 64 , cradled his beloved pooch in his arms at Cafe Roma in Beverly Hills on Saturday
Flaunting his incredibly fit, age-defying body, the veteran actor looked relaxed as he spent time in the company of his gorgeous canine.
The actor, who is well known for his love of dogs, looked ripped in a V-neck grey top that highlighted his toned physique.
He teamed this with a casual pair of blue jeans as he enjoyed an off-duty day.
The actor, who is well known for his love of dogs, looked ripped in a v-neck grey top that highlighted his toned physique.
Adding a flamboyant edge to his ensemble, Mickey walked tall in a pair of camouflage boots with a pointed toe-cap in dark brown.
His jacket wrapped around his waist added a splash of colour too, and looked quirky with a serious face printed on the back of the camouflage coat.
He teamed this with a Louis Vuitton bag over his shoulder as he got into his car.
The star who is famed for being a style chameleon when it comes to his hair, even sporting blonde dreadlocks for The Wrestler in 2009, allowed his natural colour to come through.
He looked quite the silver fox as he left his full head of hair loose and pushed back off his face with a pair of sunglasses.
These boots are made for walking! Mickey added a flamboyant edge to his ensemble in a pair of camouflage boots
Meanwhile Mickey remains one of the most recognisable actors in Hollywood - after shooting to fame in his 1986 romantic drama 9 1/2 Weeks starring Kim Basinger.
He became as well known for his radically changing features over the decades as his movies.
In 2009, the actor talked about having reconstructive surgery on his face, telling MailOnline: 'Most of it was to mend the mess of my face because of the boxing, but I went to the wrong guy to put my face back together.
'I had my nose broken twice. I had five operations on my nose and one on a smashed cheekbone.'
His career comeback after years in the wilderness made him a household name again and his role in The Wrestler earned him a Golden Globe and a Bafta in 2009.
Comeback kid! His career comeback after years in the wilderness made him a household name again and his role in The Wrestler earned him a Golden Globe and a Bafta in 2009
Most watched News videos
- SNL mocks confident Clinton supporters with Dave Chappelle
- Havelock resident shocked as he films earthquake hitting NZ
- Trump supporter spews ignorant racist rant at young woman
- Michael Moore tries to meet with Trump at Trump Tower
- Adorable boxer dog jumps far better than the John Lewis dog
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- Nigel Farage avoids questions as he enters Trump Tower
- Dogs leaping through grass like antelope will cheer you up
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Terryfing video of ground shaking as earthquake hits Christchurch