Calling the shots! Katie Holmes puts on sexy display in silky off-the-shoulder jumpsuit at Napa Valley Film Festival
Katie Holmes attended the Napa Valley Film Festival Saturday not just as an actress but also as a director.
The 37-year-old ex-wife of Tom Cruise put on a sexy display in a silky black jumpsuit with white lace detailing at the off-the-shoulder neckline.
She was at the festival to show All We Had, a movie she directed based on the 2014 novel of the same name.
Director mode: Katie Holmes put on a sexy display in a silky black jumpsuit as she brought her directorial debut All We Had to the Napa Valley Film Festival Saturday
Katie was so excited about her new moniker she posted a photo to her Instagram showing her film festival passes with 'Katie Holmes, Director' written on them.
The former Dawson's Creek star wore her long brown hair loose and tumbling down over one shoulder.
Her jumpsuit was cinched at the waist which also featured lace detailing as did the pant legs just above the cuffs at the ankle.
She added a pair of pointed to black heels with bows on the top.
Slinky look: The ex-wife of Tom Cruise, 37, flashed some flesh in the off-the-shoulder number cinched at the waist and featuring white lace detailing
Excited: The former Dawson's Creek star was so thrilled to be billed as a director, she posted a photo of her festival pass to her Instagram
The actress lined her eyes with black kohl and mascara and penciled in some arched eyebrows.
She dusted her cheeks with dark pink blusher and wore dark pink lip color.
Katie also posed for photos with some of her cast including Stefania Owen who plays her teen daughter in the movie.
Leading ladies: Katie directed herself in the movie in which actress Stefania Owen plays her teen daughter, and the two posed together on the red carpet Saturday night
In step: Stefania wore black leggings tucked into over-the-knee taupe boots with an off-the-shoulder black top with sheer sleeves
The actress has been keeping herself busy as just recently she had an intense period of filming for The Kennedys Part 2.
She plays Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis on the cable TV series, as well as serving as producer for the hit show.
She is also gearing up for the release of All We Had t in U.S. theatres on December 9.
'I really like having creative control over projects,' she said recently. 'You put so much into it and it's a lot of work but I can't wait to do it again and again.'
Crew's all here: Katie also welcomed producers Katie Mustard and Berry Welsh to her big night
Most watched News videos
- SNL mocks confident Clinton supporters with Dave Chappelle
- Havelock resident shocked as he films earthquake hitting NZ
- Trump supporter spews ignorant racist rant at young woman
- Michael Moore tries to meet with Trump at Trump Tower
- Adorable boxer dog jumps far better than the John Lewis dog
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- Nigel Farage avoids questions as he enters Trump Tower
- Dogs leaping through grass like antelope will cheer you up
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Terryfing video of ground shaking as earthquake hits Christchurch