'We are enjoying our honeymoon!' Jinger Duggar and Jeremy Vuolo share first video after heading off on tour of Australia and New Zealand
They tied the knot last Saturday and embarked on their romantic honeymoon to Australia and New Zealand soon after.
Now newlyweds Jinger Duggar and Jeremy Vuolo have shared their first video from their dream destination.
'Hey everyone, we just want to say hello!' the 22-year-old co-star of TLC reality show Counting On said in the 12-second clip, posted on the Duggar family’s YouTube page on Thursday. 'We are enjoying our honeymoon here.'
Scroll down for video
Happy together: Counting on newlyweds Jinger Duggar and Jeremy Vuolo shared their first video from their honeymoon in Australia and New Zealand on Friday
'Thank you for all of your support and all of your prayers,' Jeremy added in video clip. 'We appreciate them,' the 29-year-old continued. 'They’re much needed as we begin this new journey in life together.'
The pair got engaged in July and married before 1,000 family and friends at the Cathedral Of The Ozarks at John Brown University in Siloam Springs, Arkansas.
The happy news was released by Jinger’s parents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, in a video posted on the family’s website.
'We are so excited for Jinger and Jeremy. They just got married and they are such a sweet couple,' Jim Bob said.
Heartfelt message: 'Thank you for all of your support and all of your prayers,' Jeremy said in the 12-second clip. 'They’re much needed as we begin this new journey in life together'
'Jinger is one of the most dynamic, beautiful, Godly girls that I know, and Jeremy is such a passionate, loving, kind spiritual leader. Match made in heaven."
Her mom, Michelle, added: 'Congratulations, Jinger and Jeremy Vuolo. We love you guys!'
In August, Jinger told Us that her soccer player husband was the answer to her prayers.
Bride and groom: The 22-year-old reality star married the 29-year-old former soccer pro at the Cathedral Of The Ozarks at John Brown University in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, on Saturday
'I asked God for this in a future spouse, and He has done far and above anything I could have ever imagined or dreamed in bringing Jeremy into my life,' she gushed.
Tuesday's edition of Counting On profiled the young couple before they married and included footage of Jeremy's romantic proposal to Jinger on top of high-rise in New York. Next Tuesday's episode will capture their beautiful wedding.
Counting On is a spin-off from TLC's 17 Kids And Counting, later expanded to 19 Kids And Counting, that propelled the huge Duggar family to fame back in 2008 before being cancelled last year.
Most watched News videos
- SNL mocks confident Clinton supporters with Dave Chappelle
- Havelock resident shocked as he films earthquake hitting NZ
- Trump supporter spews ignorant racist rant at young woman
- Michael Moore tries to meet with Trump at Trump Tower
- Adorable boxer dog jumps far better than the John Lewis dog
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- Nigel Farage avoids questions as he enters Trump Tower
- Dogs leaping through grass like antelope will cheer you up
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Terryfing video of ground shaking as earthquake hits Christchurch