Her favourite spot! Sofia Richie wears a sports luxe look to grab a bite at her go-to eatery
This star is certainty a lady that lunches and lunches a lot.
Sofia Richie was once again back at Mauro's Cafe in West Hollywood to catch up with a pal over lunch.
The 18-year-old is at the restaurant attached to fashion store Fred Segal almost daily.
Scroll down for video
Lunch break: Sofia Richie was once again back at Mauro's Cafe in West Hollywood to catch up with a pal over lunch
While the eatery is often frequented by celebrities, Sofia has to be its best customer.
For her lunch date, the star embraced a sports luxe look featuring a cropped Adidas sweatshirt.
Sofia wore the jumper with a tight black skirt which showed off her toned legs.
She accessorized the look with some white Vans sneakers, square sunglasses and a Dolce & Gabbana handbag.
A good sport:For her lunch date, the star embraced a sports luxe look featuring a cropped Adidas sweatshirt
Gorgeous gams: Sofia wore the jumper with a tight black skirt which showed off her toned legs
Show your sporty side in a cropped sweatshirt by adidas
Sofia Richie took sports luxe to a whole new level when she was spotted out and about after grabbing lunch with a pal at Mauro's Cafe in West Hollywood.
The glamour girl wore a cropped sweatshirt from Rita Ora's collaboration with adidas, along with a black mini skirt and Vans sneakers. She accessorized with a pair of shield sunglasses and a Dolce & Gabbana handbag.
The good news is that Sofia's top is available at Farfetch so click the link opposite to scoop it up for just under $60. Take this look from day to night by teaming it with skinny jeans, suede heels and a biker jacket.
And if you're not quite set on this exact style, find a similar one below from Tommy Hilfiger, Missguided, Norma Kamali and Fila.
Sofia wore her streaked blonde locks tied back in a low ponytail with a centre part and added a pale pink lip colour.
The model did miss out on a Mauro's Cafe lunch for a few days after spending last week in New York.
There she hung out with Anwar Hadid and the pair added to their tattoo collections.
The modelling duo also helped their tattooist Jonathan 'Jon Boy' Valena, add to his collection too by trying their hand at tattooing.
Added extras: She accessorized the look with some white Vans sneakers, square sunglasses and a Dolce & Gabbana handbag
Most watched News videos
- SNL mocks confident Clinton supporters with Dave Chappelle
- Havelock resident shocked as he films earthquake hitting NZ
- Trump supporter spews ignorant racist rant at young woman
- Michael Moore tries to meet with Trump at Trump Tower
- Adorable boxer dog jumps far better than the John Lewis dog
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- Nigel Farage avoids questions as he enters Trump Tower
- Dogs leaping through grass like antelope will cheer you up
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Terryfing video of ground shaking as earthquake hits Christchurch