'I'm not having another baby, so screw you': EastEnders actress Jacqueline Jossa lashes out at cruel trolls who told her she looked pregnant
She's previously faced-off with trolls about their remarks on her one-year-old daughter's appearance.
But now Jacqueline Jossa, 24, has publicly shamed those who have commented on her own appearance.
Speaking to The Daily Star on Sunday, the EastEnders actress - best known for her role as Lauren Branning - denied that she was expecting her second baby and said 'screw you' to those who believed she looked like it.
Scroll down for video
Unwanted attention: Jacqueline Jossa (here last month) has lashed out at trolls who said she looked like she was having baby number two
'Nowadays,' she explained. 'You only have to go on Twitter to see what people like and what people don't like. If someone makes a fair comment, then I'll think "OK, cool, that's what they think."
'But I try not to pay attention to comments about the way I look. I've had people saying "She looks pregnant again, maybe she is having baby number two"
'I'd like those people to know I'm not having another baby. So screw you.'
Not having another one: The star is concentrating on her cute daughter Ella
In December 2015, Jacqueline confused fans by posting a throwback photo of her baby bump alongside a cute message.
It said: 'No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you... after all you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.'
And it served as a cute message to her daughter Ella and as an ode to her first pregnancy.
Daddy cool: Jacqueline and fiance Dan Osbourne welcomed their first in February 2015
Previously speaking to OK! magazine about expanding the family, the actress said that she would prefer to wait a bit.
She said: 'We’ll wait a bit, but it won’t be too long after the wedding before we start trying again. I can’t wait to have another baby with Dan – I really want a boy.’
Jacqueline and Dan have experienced something of a whirlwind romance, having started dating in 2013.
He was fresh out of a relationship with the mother of his first child, Megan Tomlin, with whom he discovered he was expecting son Teddy a matter of weeks after the initial split.
Not pregnant: The pregnancy news came as a shock, since they had not been together long when they announced their baby joy
Jacqueline and Dan went public in June 2014 after previously denying that they were any more than friends.
They announced their pregnancy in August of that year and got engaged in June 2015.
In August, the brunette called out a fan who labelled her daughter Ella 'ugly' on social media.
Happy families: Jacqueline and Dan have been together since 2014
Most watched News videos
- SNL mocks confident Clinton supporters with Dave Chappelle
- Havelock resident shocked as he films earthquake hitting NZ
- Trump supporter spews ignorant racist rant at young woman
- Adorable boxer dog jumps far better than the John Lewis dog
- Michael Moore tries to meet with Trump at Trump Tower
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- Nigel Farage avoids questions as he enters Trump Tower
- Dogs leaping through grass like antelope will cheer you up
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Terryfing video of ground shaking as earthquake hits Christchurch