Make-up free Louise Redknapp flashes a bright white smile as she parks her £90k Mercedes in a permit only bay on her way to Strictly rehearsals
She's got plenty to smile about following her series best score of 39 during last weekend's Strictly Come Dancing.
And Louise Redknapp, 42, may have had her mind on the dancefloor, on Thursday, when she appeared to park her £90,000 Mercedes G Wagon in a permit only bay without a permit.
The singer looked in high spirits as she emerged from the vehicle, beaming brightly as she sauntered along the street.
Scroll down for video
Oops: Louise Redknapp, 42, may have had her mind on the dancefloor on Thursday when she parked her £87,000 Mercedes G Wagon in a permit only bay
The popular star went makeup free as she prepared for another busy day of dance rehearsals ahead of Saturday's show.
Typically on-trend, Louise wore a red and black varsity jacket with grey, three-quarter-length Nike bottoms and black Nike trainers.
She tied a black top around her waist and carried a large monochrome handbag over her right arm.
Nice wheels: Louise's expensive motor can do 0-62mph in 8.9 seconds, weighs more than tw0-and-a-half tonnes and has a top speed of 119mph
Louise looked to have had her Strictly spray tan, with her legs appearing particularly bronzed.
The former Eternal singer's expensive motor can do 0-62mph in 8.9 seconds, weighs more than two-and-a-half tonnes and has a top speed of 119mph.
The mother-of-two recently revealed her children - Charley, 12, and Beau, seven - were wary about her taking part in Strictly at first because they were worried she might embarrass them.
Winning the round: The mother-of-two revealed her children - Charley, 12, and Beau, seven - were wary about her taking part in Strictly at first because they were worried she might embarrass them
She candidly confessed during an appearance on Good Morning Britain on Tuesday: 'To start with the older one was like, "Please don’t embarrass me!" But that’s what’s great about the show, everyone gets involved.
'They’ve all come down to rehearsals and Jamie comes too.'
The two youngsters are now firmly supportive of Louise and have even been offering her unusual tips to improve her dancing.
Her dance partner Kevin Clifton chimed in: 'They help out! I couldn’t get Louise to stretch her arm and the little one was like,"Mum stretch, like you’re trying to reach a new handbag!”'
Louise confessed that her husband Jamie Redknapp was her number one fan and constantly offered her support.
Her biggest fans: The two youngsters are now firmly supportive of Louise and have even been offering her unusual tips to improve her dancing
Most watched News videos
- SNL mocks confident Clinton supporters with Dave Chappelle
- Havelock resident shocked as he films earthquake hitting NZ
- Trump supporter spews ignorant racist rant at young woman
- Adorable boxer dog jumps far better than the John Lewis dog
- Michael Moore tries to meet with Trump at Trump Tower
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- Nigel Farage avoids questions as he enters Trump Tower
- Dogs leaping through grass like antelope will cheer you up
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Terryfing video of ground shaking as earthquake hits Christchurch