Chic Pixie Geldof puts on a brave face at charity fundraiser as debut album flops, selling just 197 copies in first week of release
Pixie Geldof managed to flash a smile at a charity fundraiser on Friday night, despite the news that her debut album has flopped.
The 26-year-old singer looked chic in a red and black jacket, pale blue top and jeans as she arrived at the Wild At Heart fundraiser in London.
With her hair pulled up into a chic updo, the daughter of Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates teamed her ensemble with glittering ballet flats while clutching a warmer coat for the colder weather.
Scroll down for video
Casual and chic: Pixie Geldof arrived at the Wild At Heart Foundation fundraiser in London on Friday night, amid reports her album has flopped
Her appearance came following reports that her album I'm Yours flopped in its first week of release, selling just 197 copies in its first week.
According to a report in The Sun, the record didn't even chart in the UK top 200 and the website reports that the singer would have only made around £1600 from the release.
Pixie launched her album at The London EDITION last Thursday night and was supported by her pals Daisy Lowe and Alexa Chung.
Casual chic: Pixie stepped out in jeans and a red cardigan with glittering ballet pumps
Pensive mood: Pixie took the wheel of her car following the event
Big release: Pixie launched her album at The London EDITION last Thursday night and was supported by her pals Daisy Lowe and Alexa Chung
Speaking about the inspiration behind the album, Pixie said in a statement: 'I'm Yours represents every single human I've ever loved in my life.
'Songs of love in every form, platonically, family, in romance. I'm a part of these people's lives and I'm theirs in any capacity they need me.'
She also opened up about her sister Peaches' death from a heroin overdose back in 2014.
It's personal: Pixie wrote about her nearest and dearest on her debut album
In action: Pixie performing one of her songs at her album's launch party on November 3
She said: 'You wake up and you are smacked with it every day for the rest of your life.'
Other attendees at the fundraiser included TV radio presenter Olivia Cox who looked eclectic in a brightly coloured outfit.
The pretty blonde arrived in a jade green coat dress complete with white swirls and pink stripes teamed with a striped furry scarf and maroon velvet shoes.
The bright stuff: Olivia Cox also attended the charity bash in a turquoise coat and rainbow coloured furry scarf
Big and bold: The star's coat dress featured white swirls and pink stripes
Most watched News videos
- SNL mocks confident Clinton supporters with Dave Chappelle
- Havelock resident shocked as he films earthquake hitting NZ
- Trump supporter spews ignorant racist rant at young woman
- Adorable boxer dog jumps far better than the John Lewis dog
- Michael Moore tries to meet with Trump at Trump Tower
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- Nigel Farage avoids questions as he enters Trump Tower
- Dogs leaping through grass like antelope will cheer you up
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Terryfing video of ground shaking as earthquake hits Christchurch