Peek-a-boo! Ashley James flashes her toned tummy in cropped sweater and baseball jacket as she heads out to her radio show
She may have been in casual mode, but Ashley James made something of a style statement as she flashed a peek of her flat tummy in a cropped sweater and matching joggers on Friday.
The former Made In Chelsea star, 29, was heading out to host her Hoxton Radio show in London.
The lounge-wear set showed off her fabulous curves, while she wrapped up warm with a shearling baseball jacket.
Scroll down for video
Heading to work: Ashley James, 29, looked sensational as she arrived to host her Hoxton Radio show in London on Friday
The nude-coloured outerwear sported a big 'A' on the front and she stuck to the basic colour scheme with a pair of comfortable walking boots.
Upping the glamour, the fashion blogger sported a slick of red lipstick which complemented her blush-infused cheeks as her centre-parted blonde locks caught the wind.
Adding a pop of colour to the ensemble, she harboured all her essentials in a tie-dye coloured backback from Hype which she draped over her shoulder.
Looking good: The former Made In Chelsea star made a style statement as she flashed a peek of her flat tummy in a cropped sweater and matching joggers
Cool display: The lounge-wear set showed off her fabulous curves, while she wrapped up warm with a shearling baseball jacket
Ashley recently revealed that following a half-marathon earlier this year, her body was tired so she decided to experiment with a long resting phase.
The blonde beauty let herself indulge in whatever foods she fancied, saying: 'I have gained a little weight, but I still feel sexy.'
The former reality star previously battled body dysmorphia during her days as a model and said she used to see herself as 'fat' even though she was a trim size 8.
Upping the glamour: The fashion blogger sported a slick of red lipstick while holding on to a tie-dye backpack
Speaking earlier this year, she told MailOnline: 'It’s a horrible thing because I lost perception of my own body and how I looked, so even though I knew I was wearing size 8 clothes my eyes would see me as fat.
'It was very stressful, but I’m in a much much happier place with my body - going to Barry’s Bootcamp and exercising regularly has helped that.'
And her confident display is now evident as she regularly shares a number of scantily clad images on Instagram, which showcase her busty cleavage and flat tummy.
Sexy lady: Ashley's confident display is now evident as she regularly shares a number of scantily clad images on Instagram, which showcase her busty cleavage and flat tummy
Most watched News videos
- SNL mocks confident Clinton supporters with Dave Chappelle
- Havelock resident shocked as he films earthquake hitting NZ
- Trump supporter spews ignorant racist rant at young woman
- Adorable boxer dog jumps far better than the John Lewis dog
- Michael Moore tries to meet with Trump at Trump Tower
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- Nigel Farage avoids questions as he enters Trump Tower
- Dogs leaping through grass like antelope will cheer you up
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Terryfing video of ground shaking as earthquake hits Christchurch