PICTURE THIS: Hummus the cat who took to the camera like Kate Moss and became an extremely fashionable feline
by Jason McGroarty (LOM Art £9.99)
Cat Couture by Jason McGroarty (LOM Art £9.99)
When Hummus the cat was diagnosed with leukaemia, he could no longer roam outside with his catty companions.
However, owner and photo-grapher Jason McGroarty had the answer to his boredom. Seeing the inner fashion diva in Hummus, who took to the camera like Kate Moss, Jason compiled full-colour portraits of the extremely fashionable feline.
Delight in the pages of this wonderful book of portraits as Hummus models various outfits, including a glam punk get-up and a ‘Frida Katlo’. Who said fashion was going to the dogs?
Most watched News videos
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- SNL mocks confident Clinton supporters with Dave Chappelle
- Chili's manager snatches veteran's free meal after complaint
- Dashcam footage captures moment van swerves before crashing
- Got any oink-tment?: Excited piglets take a warm bath
- Obama on Trump: This office has a way of waking you up
- Emotional Chelsea Handler fights back tears over election results
- Man discovers wife is cheating on him following her with drone
- Pres. Obama: Reflection 'healthy' for Democratic party
- Obama's dig at Clinton over her ground game failures
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.