Married! The Office star Angela Kinsey, 45, weds actor Joshua Snyder, 39, in front of 130 guests in LA's romantic Topanga neighborhood
Angela Kinsey has married Joshua Snyder.
The Office star tied the knot with the Days Of Our Lives actor, 39, on Sunday in Topanga, California, in front of 130 guests.
The 45-year-old blonde looked stunning in a one-shoulder goddess dress while the groom wore a blue suit with plaid tie.
'Our wedding was more than just two people coming together, it was a family coming together,' Angela shared with Martha Stewart Weddings.
Exclusive: The Office's @angelakinsey is married! ���� The actress tied the knot in a romantic, rustic ceremony in California that was a total family affair. �� Get all the details from the couple's wedding day by visiting the link in bio! �� ��: @braedonflynn | ��: @bethhelmstetter | ��: @hollyflora | ����: @jcrew | ��: @weddingpaperdivas | ��: @typecastcourt
The site was first to break the news.
'Josh and his sons and my daughter and I. We were so proud of our children. They each wrote something to say during the ceremony,' she added.
She has daughter Isabel Ruby Lieberstein, aged eight, with Warren Lieberstein who she was married to from 2000 until 2010.
She continued, 'They wanted us to know how much it means to them that we were becoming a family. It was truly moving. I don't think there was a dry eye in the room!'
At work: Kinsey with Rainn Wilson on the set of The Office in 2013
'Yesterday was awesome!!!' Angela wrote on Instagram. '#GotHitched.'
In August she confirmed their engagement.
'We were going out to dinner and my daughter said that first she wanted to show me the fort in the backyard that she and my boyfriend's sons had been working on,' she said.
On the green carpet: The blonde beauty at the Good Dinosaur premiere in 2015
'She led me outside and there was a blanket by the pool and she said I had to sit on it. His sons brought me flowers and then he came around the corner with a ring.'
Angela continued, 'He had called my mom and asked for her blessing...that would have made my Dad so happy.
;He proposed and I said yes. The ring is an emerald...all three of our kids' birthstone. The kids made me cards and pictures and I cried. I cried that happy ugly cry.'
She last appeared in the movie Laid In America and will soon be seen in Half Magic with Heather Graham and Jason Lewis.
Joshua was last in the movie Guilt By Association.
Most watched News videos
- Man discovers wife is cheating on him following her with drone
- Victoria Fritz hides her baby bump moments before giving birth
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Ivanka Trump gives glimpse of her father's $100m penthouse
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- President-elect Trump and family dine out at famous 21 Club
- 100 special police agents protect suspected paedophile from mob
- The best gift of all: Come home for Xmas with Heathrow Airport
- Little girl leaps to her sister's defense during scolding
- Model Xenia Deli arrives on horse cart for her wedding reception
- Powerful pressurised waterjet slices car battery in half