Double-fisting! Charlotte McKinney carries two beverages from Starbucks as she accents her svelte legs in torn jeans
Be it water or wine, sometimes two drinks are better than one.
Charlotte McKinney applied that dictum to the happy medium of Starbucks beverages on Wednesday.
The 23-year-old was spotted in Beverly Hills carrying two cups from the café, having slipped into a pair of light jeans that stressed her pencil thin legs.
Go on, have another: Charlotte McKinney was spotted in Beverly Hills holding two beverages from Starbucks
A large tear over its left knee corresponded to a much smaller one on its right, and the hems were slightly folded up.
She'd pulled on a white Camp Topanga T-shirt. At its middle was the image of a Native American kayaking over a fleur-de-lis in the midst of a green circle.
A tiny bit of midriff was visible from beneath the bottom of her top and her jeans, and she'd tucked an off-white leather purse beneath one arm.
Dropping a hint: Her T-shirt's hem was cut high enough to bare only a faint trace of midriff
The model was spotted taking sips from the cup that contained an iced beverage, but it was unclear for whom she'd bought the hot beverage in her other hand.
White trainers matched her T-shirt, and she added a splash of glitz by way of a it of jewellery: gold hoop earrings and matching unobtrusive gold necklace.
The onetime Dancing With The Stars contestant rounded out her list of accessories by way of a pair of black cat-eye sunglasses, and she'd let her blonde hair fall free.
A splash of glitz: The 23-year-old accessorised with gold hoop earrings and a matching unobtrusive gold necklace
McKinney will be appearing next year in Baywatch, the comedy film based on the hit NBC drama series that ran from 1989 to 2001.
Though her role hasn't been disclosed, it's out in the open that People's new Sexiest Man Alive Dwayne Johnson will be playing Mitch Buchannon, the role popularised on television by David Hasselhoff.
Kelly Rohrbach will play CJ Parker, a character originated by Pamela Anderson, and Zac Efron will play Matt Brody, played for the small screen by David Charvet.
Priyanka Chopra will assume a villainous role invented for the film, in which both Hasselhoff and Anderson are slated to make cameos. It's due for release in the UK on May 12th and stateside a week later.
Guess who: The Orlando native refreshed herself with the iced drink, but it wasn't clear for whom she'd bought the hot one
Most watched News videos
- Victoria Fritz hides her baby bump moments before giving birth
- Man discovers wife is cheating on him following her with drone
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- The best gift of all: Come home for Xmas with Heathrow Airport
- President-elect Trump and family dine out at famous 21 Club
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- Ivanka Trump gives glimpse of her father's $100m penthouse
- 100 special police agents protect suspected paedophile from mob
- CCTV of man believed to be involved with luxury boat fire
- Powerful pressurised waterjet slices car battery in half
- Little girl leaps to her sister's defense during scolding