A vision in white! Princess Charlene looks typically chic as she and Prince Albert hand out parcels to refugees ahead of celebrations for National Monaco Day
- Princess Charlene accompanied her husband Prince Albert
- They were at the Red Cross headquarters as part of a charity ceremony
- Charlene, 38, wore an elegant calf-length white coat and matching dress
- She accented her look with a pop of red lipstick and red stiletto heels
All eyes were on the vision in white as Princess Charlene of Monaco arrived at the Red Cross headquarters in Monaco on Thursday.
Keeping things chic, the 38-year-old royal was pictured wearing a pop of red lipstick in sharp contrast to her snow white attire.
Softly smiling as she climbed out of her car, she grasped a bouquet of matching roses before joining her husband Prince Albert inside the building.
Princess Charlene of Monaco arrived at the Red Cross headquarters in Monaco before giving parcels to Monaco's residents during the annual charity ceremony
The former Olympic swimmer, who married Prince Albert in 2011 after meeting him some 11 years earlier at a swimming meet in Monaco, was on hand to present parcels to Monaco residents.
Princess Charlene also sported matching red stiletto heels and manicured hands to offset her elegant look.
Her collarless calf-length coat covered her dress, but as she stepped out of her car, she flashed a hint of a see-through slip before she wrapped herself up against the low winter sun.
The 38-year-old royal looked stunning with a bold red lip, pearl earring, and a bronze eyeshadow accenting her eyes
Prince Albert II (C) and Princess Charlene (C,R) of Monaco give a parcel to a Monaco's resident during the annual charity ceremony
Princess Charlene was on hand at the Red Cross headquarters as she gave gifts to the country's refugees
As Princess Charlene of Monaco arrived at the headquarters, she flashed a peek of her see-through slip
The former swimmer paired her all-white look with elegant make-up, while her cropped hair was swept to one side
The Prince and Princess of Monaco stood side-by-side as they looked on while handing out gifts during the ceremony
The natural beauty accented her ice blonde hair with pearl studded earrings and a sweep of bronze eyeshadow to add to her day-time glamour.
The royal couple are attending several events around the country ahead of Monaco National Day on November 19th.
They were seen posing for photos with refugees after giving them parcels during the annual charity ceremony.
The Princess was in London earlier in the week as she attended several events including a Remembrance Day service with her brother Gareth Wittstock and the rugby with Prince Harry.
Prince Albert and Princess Charlene of Monaco pose for a family picture with refugees after giving them parcels
Most watched News videos
- The best gift of all: Come home for Xmas with Heathrow Airport
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- Autistic boy bursts into tears on stage as teacher snatches microphone
- Man discovers wife is cheating on him following her with drone
- Driver's jaw is shattered after parking row at petrol station
- Hillary Clinton makes first appearance since her concession
- Locals react to earthquake in Wanaka, New Zealand
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 100 special police agents protect suspected paedophile from mob
- Daughter confronts mum who filmed her perform sex act on dad
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- Steven Mnuchin: 'A lot of exciting things in the first hundred days'