Tatt's new! Iggy Azalea shows off her sleeve tattoo for the first time at the Men of the Year Awards... but has she covered up THREE other inkings?
Iggy Azalea has given fans the first glimpse of her new sleeve tattoo.
The Australian rapper has remained tight-lipped on the latest addition to her growing collection of ink, but it is believed she went under the needle around two weeks ago.
Scroll down for video
Tatt's new! Australian rapper Iggy Azalea has given fans the first glimpse of her new sleeve tattoo
While the 26-year-old has given no clues as to what inspired her new tattoo, the abstract piece seems to feature a bird as the focal point.
What appears to be a flower protrudes to her hand, though it is unclear how far up her arm the piece extends.
But it would seem she has covered up at least a few of her existing tattoos.
Notably, she may have inked over a blindfolded horse, which was branded on her arm just three months ago.
Fresh: The abstract piece seems to feature a bird as the focal point. It is believed she went under the needle around two weeks ago
Tight lipped: The 26-year-old has given no clues as to what inspired the new tattoo
It seems her tattoo of Roman goddess Venus is also covered by the sleeve, as is her 'Trust your struggle' piece written in cursive font on her forearm.
Fans have taken to social media urging Iggy to fully reveal her new ink.
'Please show the other side of your tattoo,' one said, while another wrote: 'Take a picture of your new tattoo please.'
Gone? It seems her tattoo of Roman goddess Venus is now covered, and she may have also inked over a blindfolded horse, which she had branded on her arm just a few months ago
Iggy also has the title of her album 'The New Classic' printed on the inside of three of her fingers on her right hand.
On the opposite hand, she had 'Live, Live, A$VP' tatted in the same design - which she later got crossed out.
The unusual choice of tattoo was in dedication to her ex-boyfriend A$AP Rocky, who she split with in 2012.
Last year, pictures emerged of the hip hip artist with thick bandages swathed around three fingers on her left hand, suggesting she had the tattoo removed.
Iggy had 'Trust your struggle' written in cursive writing on her forearm, but it seems it has also been covered
Iggy also has 'Colour me free' inked on the outside of her right foot.
The TV talent judge was named Woman of the Year at the awards ceremony on Wednesday.
She shocked the crowd during her acceptance speech when she said: 'I can finally say that I have an award winning vagina,' news.com.au reported.
'The New Classic': Iggy has her album name inked on her right fingers, while her dedication tattoo to her ex-boyfriend A$AP Rocky is believed to have been removed
'Colour me free': The Australian rapper has another tattoo on the outside of her right foot
Most watched News videos
- Autistic boy bursts into tears on stage as teacher snatches microphone
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- Good pup! Adorable moment a polar bear pets a dog
- Locals react to earthquake in Wanaka, New Zealand
- Daughter confronts mum who filmed her perform sex act on dad
- 100 special police agents protect suspected paedophile from mob
- Autistic boy gives enthusiastic 'gobble' after teacher took mic
- Man discovers wife is cheating on him following her with drone
- Hillary Clinton makes first appearance since her concession
- Aerials of a Peruvian tribe living in their traditional way in the jungle
- Driver's jaw is shattered after parking row at petrol station
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?