'You have to be creative!' Patrick Dempsey reveals he and 'sexy and hot' wife Jillian love to make out in their Porsche
Patrick Dempsey loves a fast car.
He also loves seeing his wife at the wheel of one apparently.
The former Grey's Anatomy hunk, who recently reconciled with his spouse of 15 years Jillian after hitting a rocky patch in their marriage, revealed to Access Hollywood Wednesday that it turns him on.
Sex mobile: Patrick Dempsey checked out the new line of Porsche sports cars at the LA Auto Show on Wednesday where he revealed that he and wife Jillian like to make out in theirs
Speaking at the LA Auto Show, he explained that his wife drives a Porsche Targa.
'She looks very sexy and very hot in the Targa,' Patrick, 50, revealed.
He also added that the couple manage to get a little action going on despite the small size of the sports car.
'You can have a really good time in these cars,' the actor said. 'You have to be creative, but you can do it.'
Porsche fan: The actor, 50, joined tennis champ Maria Sharapova in posing for promotional photos to publicize the luxury vehicles
Sartorial elegance: The former Grey's Anatomy star was dapper in a dark blue suit and a white shirt, while Maria wore a low-cut black dress with a fringe hem
Patrick, who owns a $1 million 918 Spyder, was at the car show to check out the new Porsche vehicles.
He posed for photos with tennis ace Maria Sharapova who was also on hand to help promote the luxury cars.
In January 2015, Jillian filed for divorce but after a separation, she and Patrick decided to stay together.
They share three children, Talula, 14, and eight-year-old twins Darby and Sullivan.
Get frisky: Patrick revealed he finds Jillian 'very sexy and very hot' when she's behind the wheel of her Porsche Targa. They're pictured in September at the London premiere of Bridget Jones's Baby
'Our marriage was not something I was prepared to let go of,' the Bridget Jones's Baby star told People in September.
'I didn’t feel like we had done all the work. And we both wanted to do that work. That’s where it started.'
As for the secret of making marriage work?
'You’ve got to keep at it,' he said. 'You’ve got to communicate, and stay open and not get lazy. And not give up. And lots of sex!'
Promotional duties: Celebrities are a big part of the LA Auto Show as they help draw attention to new vehicles
Most watched News videos
- Autistic boy bursts into tears on stage as teacher snatches microphone
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- Good pup! Adorable moment a polar bear pets a dog
- Locals react to earthquake in Wanaka, New Zealand
- Daughter confronts mum who filmed her perform sex act on dad
- Autistic boy gives enthusiastic 'gobble' after teacher took mic
- 100 special police agents protect suspected paedophile from mob
- Aerials of a Peruvian tribe living in their traditional way in the jungle
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Hillary Clinton makes first appearance since her concession
- Man discovers wife is cheating on him following her with drone
- Driver's jaw is shattered after parking row at petrol station