Peek-a-boo! Lily Collins flashes some skin in pretty white and blue crochet dress as she promotes movie in NYC
Lily Collins continued her whirlwind round of promotional appearances Wednesday for her new film No Rules Apply.
The British-American actress is the female lead in the latest big screen offering from legendary Warren Beatty who directs and also stars.
The pretty brunette, 27, managed to look as fresh as a daisy as she made her way to the Today studios in NYC in a crochet Self-Portrait dress.
Holey look: Lily Collins, 27, managed to look as fresh as a daisy as she made her way to the Today studios in NYC in a pretty Self-Portrait crochet dress on Wednesday
The famous daughter of rock star Phil Collins looked lovely in the white and sky blue knit number that she wore over a white slip skirt and crop top.
The dress had long sleeves and contrasting black detailing around the waist and down the right side of the skirt.
Lily went bare-legged in the midi dress and completed her look with a pair of black pumps.
Fun style: The brunette beauty made a perfect fashion pick with the white and sky blue mini dress that featured contrasting black at the waist and down the right side of the skirt
Lovely: Lily opted to go bare-legged in the outfit that was worn over a white slip skirt and crop top and completed her look with a pair of black pumps
Meet and greet: The British-American actress, whose father is rock star Phil Collins, happily posed for photos with fans waiting to catch a glimpse of her
Later on Wednesday, Lily shared a selfie to Instagram that appeared to show she's changer up her hairstyle again.
The photo showed her with newly blunt bangs and had the caption: 'Cutting loose.'
The actress is pictured pulling a face as a stylist hovers next to her flashing a pair of scissors and a pink comb.
A couple of hours later, she shared a photo showing her leaning against a vanity counter and mirror in a dressing room wearing a little black dress.
'Sad to leave this city yet again. What a whirlwind! Definitely in need of a long nap...' she wrote alongside it.
Changed her look: Later on Wednesday night, she posted this selfie to her Instagram pulling a face as a stylist appeared to chop at her fringe with scissors creating new blunt bangs
Weary in the bIg Apple: She also shared this pic of herself in a dressing room with the caption: 'Sad to leave this city yet again. What a whirlwind! Definitely in need of a long nap...'
Most watched News videos
- Autistic boy bursts into tears on stage as teacher snatches microphone
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- Good pup! Adorable moment a polar bear pets a dog
- Locals react to earthquake in Wanaka, New Zealand
- Daughter confronts mum who filmed her perform sex act on dad
- Autistic boy gives enthusiastic 'gobble' after teacher took mic
- 100 special police agents protect suspected paedophile from mob
- Aerials of a Peruvian tribe living in their traditional way in the jungle
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Hillary Clinton makes first appearance since her concession
- Man discovers wife is cheating on him following her with drone
- Driver's jaw is shattered after parking row at petrol station