Work it! Mel B flaunts her rippling abs in bright pink workout gear as she boxes with a personal trainer ahead of the X Factor Semi Final
The former Spice Girl and reality TV star recently lost 30 pounds.
And it appears Mel B is working hard to keep it off, after she was spotted working out with a personal trainer in Sydney on Thursday.
The 41-year-old flaunted her ripped physique in a brightly coloured lycra ensemble and was seen running and boxing in the park.
Scroll down for video
Showing off her hard work! Mel B showed off her taut and toned torso as she exercised in Sydney on Thursday
Mel paired a hot pink and black Skins sports bra with a pair of three-quarter tights featuring a bold pattern.
The singer's rippling abs were on display between her tights and bra as she reached up to secure her lengthy brunette tresses off her face.
She finished off the look with a pair of hot pink running shoes which complemented the rest of her outfit.
Eye-catching: Her exercise outfit comprised of a hot pink sports bra paired with three-quarter patterned tights
Fired up: The X Factor judge looked pumped up as she ran through the park during boxing drills
Muscles everywhere! The singer's muscular back was also on display as she ran with her boxing gloves on
The Chinese characters that adorn her lower abdomen peeked out the top of her high-waisted Skins tights, drawing further attention to the popstar's taut and toned figure.
Her trainer wore a pair of thigh skimming black shorts with a loose blue muscle singlet, and tied his blonde locks back in a bun.
The singer appeared to be keeping him entertained, as he was spotted laughing while he held up pads for Mel to hit.
Focused: The former Spice Girl looked full of life as she concentrated hard on her workout
Can't miss her! The 41-year-old finished off her eye-catching exercise outfit with a pair of bright pink running shoes
Mel has attributed much of her weight loss success to Jenny Craig, whose website claimed in August she dropped 16 kilograms in just five months.
But her continued exercise regime appears to be playing a big part in helping the X Factor judge keep her weight off.
In conjunction with boxing, the British beauty also does yoga to keep her figure looking its best.
On Thursday, Mel also took to Instagram to show a black and white photograph of herself holding a yoga pose, where she referred to the stretch-based exercise as 'my new fave [sic] thing'.
Not quite: Possibly sick of boxing, it appears Mel may have tried to punch her instructor, though he seemed to take it well and was seen with a grin on her face
Most watched News videos
- Autistic boy bursts into tears on stage as teacher snatches microphone
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- Good pup! Adorable moment a polar bear pets a dog
- Locals react to earthquake in Wanaka, New Zealand
- Daughter confronts mum who filmed her perform sex act on dad
- Autistic boy gives enthusiastic 'gobble' after teacher took mic
- Aerials of a Peruvian tribe living in their traditional way in the jungle
- 100 special police agents protect suspected paedophile from mob
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Hillary Clinton makes first appearance since her concession
- Man discovers wife is cheating on him following her with drone
- Driver's jaw is shattered after parking row at petrol station