Wet T-shirt competition! Iggy Azalea reveals her nipples and enhanced assets in a very soaked white top and NOTHING else in extremely racy GQ magazine cover
Iggy Azalea has put her surgically-enhanced assets on display once again in a raunchy wet t-shirt cover for GQ Australia.
The controversial rapper shared the revealing photo with her Instagram followers on Thursday, less than 24 hours after going braless at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards.
The cover shows the 26-year-old sitting seductively as she suns herself outside.
Scroll down for video
Nothing else to wear? On Thursday, Iggy Azalea revealed her raunchy cover for GQ Australia, which shows the rapper sunning herself outside wearing nothing but a see-through wet T-shirt
Wearing only a see-through wet white T-shirt, her bare tanned legs are not the only things on full display.
Iggy also goes bottomless, putting her famous derriere on display.
Posing with one tattooed-arm raised, her other arm rests on a chair revealing long nude talons.
Her long blond hair cascades over a shoulder as she gazes sultrily ahead.
The Australian-born rapper captioned the provocative picture by addressing her status as recipient of GQ Woman of the Year.
Not shy: Iggy is equally confident about revealing other parts of her body (pictured on the EMA red carpet in 2013)
Iggy wrote: 'Thank you for making me Woman of the Year, @gqaustralia!'
In addition to the sexy magazine cover, Iggy also posted to Instagram more photos taken for the men's publication.
The six outtakes reveal even more of the rapper's sizable breasts in different provocative poses.
It's not the first chesty display Iggy has made recently.
On Wednesday night, she stole the attention away from the boys by going braless in a black blazer on GQ's red carpet.
Later that night she raised eyebrows as she gushed on stage about having an 'award winning vagina'.
'Award winning vagina': Just hours before the magazine cover was released, Iggy went braless on the GQ awards red carpet and talked about her vagina
Keep the snakes in your life as a gold necklace like Iggy
Iggy Azalea accepted her award from GQ Australia in a suit that was just tailored perfectly for a mens magazine event. However she amped up the femininity of outfit with an opulent set of Serpenti necklaces from Bulgari.
The iconic serpent head is a key motif for the Italian brand that has made a Serpenti line of jewels, accessories and watches.
Considering how Iggy just dumped the biggest snake ex in her life, this choice of accessory is a bit tongue and cheek.
Shop a similar style with the link to the right and make a statement about how the only snakes in your life are encrusted with diamonds. You'll have to go in store to spend that crazy $55k but We also have a high-street edit below that won't break the bank.
Most watched News videos
- Autistic boy bursts into tears on stage as teacher snatches microphone
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- Good pup! Adorable moment a polar bear pets a dog
- Locals react to earthquake in Wanaka, New Zealand
- Daughter confronts mum who filmed her perform sex act on dad
- Autistic boy gives enthusiastic 'gobble' after teacher took mic
- Aerials of a Peruvian tribe living in their traditional way in the jungle
- 100 special police agents protect suspected paedophile from mob
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Hillary Clinton makes first appearance since her concession
- Man discovers wife is cheating on him following her with drone
- Peruvian government makes first contact with isolated tribe