'I literally licked a deer's penis': Campers eat up Scarlett Moffatt's top tips for revolting I'm A Celeb meal trial
She's been doing her best to avoid chicken kebabs after embarking on a slimming mission at home.
But Scarlett Moffatt became the authority on eating jungle delicacies on Wednesday, returning to camp to tell her I'm A Celeb co-stars the best way to consume a 'deer's penis'.
The Gogglebox star, along with Carol Vorderman, won 10 stars - and therefore a full set of meals - by getting through a revolting Big Bush Bake Off challenge.
Scroll down for video
Giving them tips: Scarlett Moffatt returned to camp to tell her fellow jungle mates how to complete such a revolting Bushtucker Trial as the Big Bush Bake Off challenge
Talking about the task on her triumphant return, Scarlett said: 'I literally licked a deer's penis.'
'If you lick it you can get a general taste of what it's like, and it's not a big shock when you put it in your mouth.'
Campers including Adam Thomas and Lisa Snowdon were sat around eating up Scarlett's every word.
Revolting: Scarlett gagged her way through the meal challenge
Yikes: She and Carol were forced to eat such things as turkey testicles and camel udders
While Lisa was keen to know whether you should just 'shove it in,' Adam asked whether it was better to 'nibble'.
Champion Scarlett replied: 'I'd give it a little lick! Then you'll know if it's going to be meaty or not.'
Both Scarlett and Carol were voted by the public to undertake the latest Bushtucker Trial on Monday.
Winner, winner: Scarlett and Carol triumphantly walked away with 10 stars
Well fed: They brought back 10 meals for the camp, as a result
Designed as a horror show version of iconic TV baking contest The Great British Bake Off, Scarlett and Carol were told the theme of their trial the morning they were due to do it.
On the menu that afternoon were turkey testicles and camel udders, all with hilariously inventive names.
On arrival, Scarlett told Ant & Dec: 'One of my favourite foods is doner meat and a doner isn’t even like a real animal.'
Delighted: Scarlett seemed to be very proud of herself for such an achievement
She added: 'I don’t know what I’m eating when I eat that so I think I’ll be fine on this Trial.'
Scarlett had viewers in hysterics on Monday night when she squealed for a chicken kebab during the inaugural Bushtucker Trial.
Asked what she would be eating if she was at home, Scarlett tried to distract herself from the record 120,000 critters that kept her company in a pitch dark coffin installation.
'A chicken kebab!' Scarlett had viewers in stitches when she squealed for a chicken kebab on the first trial
Terrifying: Scarlett was forced to take part in the first and second trials
Most watched News videos
- Autistic boy bursts into tears on stage as teacher snatches microphone
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- Good pup! Adorable moment a polar bear pets a dog
- Locals react to earthquake in Wanaka, New Zealand
- Daughter confronts mum who filmed her perform sex act on dad
- Autistic boy gives enthusiastic 'gobble' after teacher took mic
- Aerials of a Peruvian tribe living in their traditional way in the jungle
- 100 special police agents protect suspected paedophile from mob
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Hillary Clinton makes first appearance since her concession
- Man discovers wife is cheating on him following her with drone
- Peruvian government makes first contact with isolated tribe