'Not Today Satan!' Kesha wears a black leather jacket with a pointed message on the back as she jets out of LAX with her beau
It's a phrase that quickly became a meme after Bianca Del Rio, the Season 6 winner or RuPaul's Drag Race show, used it in 2014.
And it obviously means something to Kesha as she wore a black leather jacket with the words Not Today Satan emblazoned across the back when she jetted out of Los Angeles with boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter on Thursday.
The 29-year-old hitmaker is due to play at the Rock Legends Best Buddies Miami Gala in Florida on Friday night so the couple were likely on their way there.
Scroll down for video
Jet-set couple: Kesha and her boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter arrived at Los Angeles International Airport ready to catch a flight on Thursday.
Aside from her eye-catching jacket, Kesha, whose full name is Kesha Rose Sebert, wore a white T-shirt and showed off her shapely legs in teeny, cut off denim shorts and black slides.
The Tik Tok hitmaker left her long blonde hair to cascade over her shoulders. She acessorised with dark glasses and a small silver backpack.
Her beau was similarly casually dressed in a denim jacket over a black T-shirt, black jeans and black boots.
Brad, whose brunette hair is every bit as long as Kesha's, carried a case that looked like it contained tennis racquets.
Bootilicious behind: The 29-year-old hitmaker, who showed off her derriere, wore a black leather jacket with the words Not Today Satan emblazoned across the back
The pop star remains locked in a legal battle with producer Dr. Luke, aka Lukasz Gottwald, with whom she signed a recording contract when she was 18.
She filed suit in 2014 asking to be released from her recording contract, claiming he had 'drugged and raped her.'
Dr. Luke has denied any and all claims of abuse and filed a countersuit against her for breach of contract and defamation
This past February, a judge in New York denied Kesha's request for an injunction on her recording contract.
Keeping her close: Brad held Kesha's hand as they made their way across the concourse
The decision left her in limbo, unable to release new music and locked in another legal round of appeals.
In August she dropped the suit in California but is pursuing it in New York.
At the time, the Die Young singer's lawyer, Daniel Petrocelli, wrote in a statement obtained by ABC News: 'Kesha is focused on getting back to work and has delivered 28 new songs to the record label.
'We have conveyed to Sony and the label Kesha's strong desire to release her next album and single as soon as possible.'
Charity gig: Kesha is due to play at the Rock Legends Best Buddies Miami Gala in Florida on Friday night so the couple were likely on their way there
Most watched News videos
- Viral video shows adorable moment a polar bear pets a dog
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- PA at City insurance firm glasses recruitment consultant
- Autistic boy bursts into tears on stage as teacher snatches microphone
- Pascal the Puppy recovers after suffering horrific glue drowning ordeal
- Married woman shamed in Kenya after lover gets stuck inside her
- Locals react to earthquake in Wanaka, New Zealand
- Best of friends? A polar bear pats a dog just like a human
- Daughter confronts mum who filmed her perform sex act on dad
- 100 special police agents protect suspected paedophile from mob
- Shelley Duvall: Robin Williams isn't dead, he's a shapeshifter
- Autistic boy gives enthusiastic 'gobble' after teacher took mic