Ruff night? Lady Gaga looks exhausted as she jets out of LA... after announcing she has cute new puppy
It seems Lady Gaga may have had a ruff night.
For the pop singer was looking rather bedraggled as she got ready to jet out of Los Angeles on Monday.
The studiously eccentric Poker Face favourite was looking exhausted on the same day she announced she had an adorable new puppy on social media.
It's a dog's life: Lady Gaga looked tired as she got ready to jet out of LA on Monday
Announcing her latest pooch on Instagram, she said: 'I'm proud to announce we added a new member to the #JOANNE family. I haven't named him yet but I call him both cowpig and moopig in the meantime!
'I chose him last moment because my best friend since I was 4 @booconnor Chef extraordinaire of @thepomeroynyc bought him, we didn't want them to be separated!'
Perhaps looking after her pooch, which appeared to be a French Bulldog, was the reason the 30-year-old, real name Stefani Germanotta, appeared so exhausted as she wandered around LAX in a brown tasselled jacket, leggings and pixie boots.
Of course another reason she may have been tired was due to the energy she expended after becoming overwhelmed with emotion Sunday evening after the American Music Awards.
Trying to keep a Poker Face: The tired warbler hid her peepers behind expensive shades
Adorable: She shared a photo of her dogs meeting her new pup on Instagram
Leaving the Los Angeles Microsoft Theater, the performer was brought to tears as a group of her fans brought her flowers and started a sing-a-long to her new hit single, Million Reasons, which she performed earlier that night.
On her way out, fans gathered around the pop star's car, singing her lyrics: 'Lord, show me the way...I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away. But baby, I just need one good one to stay.'
Gaga - who was dressed in a beaded white jacket and signature wide-brimmed hat - was positively taken aback by the encore of the ballad, which is the latest single from her latest album Joanne.
The singer warmly embraced her fans from her car, taking in the memorable, if slightly off-key, moment.
Fine fillies: Gaga sat next to leggy model Karlie Kloss at the AMAs on Sunday
Bringing everyone to tears: She cried after fans serenaded her with her new single Million Reasons, which she performed on the show
Most watched News videos
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- Teen films a burning 'meteorite' moving across sky in Japan
- Trump updates his policy plans for first 100 days in office
- Doorman knocks-out troublemaker during two-on-one confrontation
- Supermodel Gigi Hadid fights off man who grabs her at Milan show
- Kim Kardashian attacked in Paris by notorious prankster
- Tidal surge filmed on Sunaoshi River in Tagajo, Japan
- The moment a 7.4 magnitude earthquake hit Fukushima
- 'Die baby, die': Two women admit to 'dementia doll' abuse
- Gruesome moment Korean chef dissects a LIVE octopus
- 100 special police agents protect suspected paedophile from mob
- Embarassed Prince Harry turns down dance in Antigua