The (fashion) force is with her! Felicity Jones cuts a ladylike figure as she attends Rogue One: A Star Wars Story photo call in Mexico
A recently released clip shows the beauty as a no-nonsense warrior.
But on Tuesday Felicity Jones cut a ladylike figure as she attended a photocall for the highly-anticipated film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
The 33-year-old actress looked pretty in the feminine frock which included a ruffled hemline with eyelet detailing.
British beauty! Felicity Jones attended a photocall for the highly-anticipated film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story in Mexico City, Mexico on Tuesday
The Academy Award-nominated actress spoke during a panel in Mexico City with her co-star Diego Luna, 36, and director Gareth Edwards, 41.
She flashed a hint of her lean limbs in the knee-length number which cinched at the waist with a delicate white bow.
Her slender frame was highlighted in the pretty dress that included a high collared neckline and three-quarter length sleeves.
Feminine frock: The Oscar nominee cut a ladylike figure in the garb which included a ruffled hemline with eyelet detailing
Felicity is set to portray Jyn Erso in the epic space opera flick which is the first stand alone Star Wars anthology film.
Danish actor Mads Mikkelsen, 51, plays Jyn's father Galen, and the newly released clip suggests that he is perhaps the designer of the most powerful space station ever built.
Earlier this month a juice international trailer was packed with details about the upcoming blockbuster.
Good company! The brunette beauty posed for a snapshot with co-star Diego Luna, 36, and director Gareth Edwards, 41
A group of Stormtroopers surround Galen and apparently take him away.
Before they can, he takes his daughter Jyn aside and reassures her 'whatever I do, I do it to protect you,' to which the young girl responds 'I understand.'
A series of dramatic battle scenes also see the return of some old favourites, including TIE Fighters, X-Wings and the iconic AT-ST Walker - last seen in 1983 smash Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.
Promotion: Diego Luna and Felicity Jones spoke on stage during a panel at the conference
Academy Award winner Forest Whitaker also makes an appearance as Saw Gerarra; a new addition to the film franchise, devoted fans will recognize the character from animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
The film also includes an all-star lineup of Forest Whitaker, Alan Tudyk, Ben Mendelsohn, James Earl Jones and Jimmy Smits.
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is scheduled to hit theatres on December 16.
Highly anticipated! Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is scheduled to hit theatres on December 16
Most watched News videos
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- Teen films a burning 'meteorite' moving across sky in Japan
- Trump updates his policy plans for first 100 days in office
- Doorman knocks-out troublemaker during two-on-one confrontation
- Supermodel Gigi Hadid fights off man who grabs her at Milan show
- Kim Kardashian attacked in Paris by notorious prankster
- Tidal surge filmed on Sunaoshi River in Tagajo, Japan
- The moment a 7.4 magnitude earthquake hit Fukushima
- 'Die baby, die': Two women admit to 'dementia doll' abuse
- Gruesome moment Korean chef dissects a LIVE octopus
- 100 special police agents protect suspected paedophile from mob
- Embarassed Prince Harry turns down dance in Antigua