Alexa Chung chats away on her mobile phone as she steps out in a stylish shearling jacket for solo stroll through the streets of New York
Having been a fixture on the fashion circuit for almost two full decades, Alexa Chung knows a thing or two about stepping out in fine style.
And it was business as usual for the 33-year-old beauty on Tuesday afternoon, as she put on yet another casually cool display while strolling the streets of New York City.
The Hampshire native, who owns a home in the bustling metropolis, braced the winter chill in style, rocking a black shearling jacket with grey skinny jeans as she walked solo while chatting away on her mobile phone.
Scroll down for video
Stroll: Alexa Chung was spotted taking a stroll through the streets of New York on Tuesday
Alexa, who is dating actor Alexander Skarsgard, kept her head warm with a light grey knitted beanie, from which fell her lustrous chestnut brown locks.
Enhancing her beauty with a light dusting of makeup, which included pillar box red lipstick, the star rounded out her ensemble with stylish flat black leather boots.
While she turned heads, Alexa was engaged in conversation, chatting away as she meandered through the streets of Manhattan.
Hotling bling: The stunning model appeared to be fixated on her phone conversation
The IT girl, author and model formed a collaboration with Marks & Spencer in a bid to revive sales earlier this year - and it seems she has the Midas touch.
The new Archive by Alexa collection, which went on sale just weeks ago, was dubbed a 'modern interpretation of archive pieces, fusing a rich heritage with contemporary style', and has been a resounding success.
Most notably, the £89 black Briggate trench coat (as seen on Alexa during London Fashion Week in September) sold out online in sizes 6 – 12 on its first day of release.
Stylish: She stepped out in style, wearing a black shearling jacket with grey skinny jeans
The 27-piece womenswear promised to bring old pieces back to life for the new season using Alexa’s unique approach to style.
The collection is undeniably Alexa, featuring the animal prints and PVC skirts that she often wears on the front row of fashion week.
There's also plenty of outerwear for fashion fans to wrap up warm in come winter and Alexa has given hero shapes from across the decades a fresh spin.
Alexa Chung has also joined fashion designer pal Henry Holland in supporting the Mayor of London’s new #LondonisOpen campaign, showing that the capital remains a vibrant and lucrative city for business and retail.
Wrapping up: The British beauty topped off her warm ensemble with a knitted grey beanie
Most watched News videos
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- Teen films a burning 'meteorite' moving across sky in Japan
- Trump updates his policy plans for first 100 days in office
- Doorman knocks-out troublemaker during two-on-one confrontation
- Supermodel Gigi Hadid fights off man who grabs her at Milan show
- Kim Kardashian attacked in Paris by notorious prankster
- Tidal surge filmed on Sunaoshi River in Tagajo, Japan
- The moment a 7.4 magnitude earthquake hit Fukushima
- Gruesome moment Korean chef dissects a LIVE octopus
- 100 special police agents protect suspected paedophile from mob
- 'Die baby, die': Two women admit to 'dementia doll' abuse
- Embarassed Prince Harry turns down dance in Antigua