Peace y'all! Reese Witherspoon models a fun top as it's announced she's launched a media company to deliver female-driven content
Reese Witherspoon is one active woman.
The 40-year-old actress is regularly seen in her workout clothes and the blonde beauty was it again on Monday as she shopped around Brentwood. Reese wore a black T-shirt with the golden words 'Peace Y'all' written across her chest.
The next day it was announced the Wild star has a new project: she has launched Hello Sunshine, a new cross-platform content company dedicated to telling female-driven stories.
Scroll down for video
Busy lady: Reese Witherspoon was seen in her activewear as she shopped around Brentwood on Monday
On Monday she added a pair of black Sweaty Betty Power leggings and bright Nike trainers to complete her sporty look.
The actress tied her blonde locks back into a ponytail as she donned a pair of jet black sunglasses.
Reese also opted to wear a rucksack for her day around the town.
Spreading the love: Reese wore a black T-shirt with the golden words: 'Peace Y'all' written across her chest
The talented beauty was seen making a stop at a local boutique today for a little early Christmas shopping.
The streets were decked out with festive decorations including reindeers and snowmen.
Forbes just confirmed an exciting new venture that Reese is a part of.
Reese and Otter Media launched Hello Sunshine, a new cross-platform content company dedicated to telling female-driven stories.
Hello Sunshine will continue the work Reese has done over the years as both a producer and actor of championing stories about strong female characters.
She was able to do this through her Pacific Standard production company.
'Tis the season! The talented beauty was seen making a stop at a local boutique today for a little early Christmas shopping
However Hello Sunshine won't just be about feature films and cable television shows. The company plans to branch out to digital shorts, podcasts and series tailor-made for the social media age.
'It was borne out having two teenage kids and seeing the way they consume content and how women consume content,' Reese said.
'We're thinking about reaching women where they live, on their laptops or on their mobile phones.'
In the pink! The star at the Girls Inc. celebration luncheon at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on November 16
Most watched News videos
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- Teen films a burning 'meteorite' moving across sky in Japan
- Trump updates his policy plans for first 100 days in office
- Supermodel Gigi Hadid fights off man who grabs her at Milan show
- Doorman knocks-out troublemaker during two-on-one confrontation
- Kim Kardashian attacked in Paris by notorious prankster
- Tidal surge filmed on Sunaoshi River in Tagajo, Japan
- The moment a 7.4 magnitude earthquake hit Fukushima
- Gruesome moment Korean chef dissects a LIVE octopus
- 100 special police agents protect suspected paedophile from mob
- Embarassed Prince Harry turns down dance in Antigua
- Pawsome! Poodle dressed in people clothes walks like human