The Library holds digital photographs of almost every page of all its manuscripts along with a large collection of microfilms, slides, black and white photographs and negatives. Copies of existing material can normally be supplied within ten working days. Original images or digitised microfilm may require additional time. Please complete the attached forms where relevant to your needs and email your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org, giving details of type of image required (TIFF or JPEG), the use (i.e. private research or publication) and if the latter, what type of publication (i.e. academic journal, scholarly monograph or popular work).
IMAGING SERVICES PRICES
(EXCLUDING POSTAGE, PACKING & VAT)
JPEGS (size 72 dpi)
1-10 images ordered: £5.00 each (supplied via email)
11-50 images ordered: £3.00 each (supplied via dropbox)
LARGE JPEGS / SMALL TIFFS (size 300 dpi)
£10.00 each (supplied via dropbox)
£20.00 (Supplied via dropbox)
BLACK AND WHITE / COLOUR PRINTS
Price on application
REPRODUCTION FEES (EXCLUDING VAT)
|Books: in text (single language)||£60.00|
|E-book : in text (single language)||£60.00|
|Two or more languages||£120.00|
|Book cover, Dustjacket (single language)||£100.00|
|Two or more languages||£185.00|
|TV (one country / one transmission)||To be negotiated|
|Video (single language)||£60.00|
|Two or more languages||£150.00|
|Website||Negotiable from £25.00 upwards|
|Displays/Exhibitions||To be negotiated|
REGULATIONS AND CONDITIONS FOR REPRODUCTION AND PHOTOGRAPHIC CHARGES
- All fees payable in advance in pounds sterling. No photographic material can be supplied on approval.
- Payment may be made by debit (Delta, Switch) or credit (Visa, Mastercard) card. There will be a charge of 2.0 % levied on credit card payments and all non-UK cards.
- Acknowledgement must be made to the Master and Fellows of Corpus Christi College, Cambridge.
- Conditions of supply and reproduction must be accepted in writing by the publisher/film-maker.
- Photographic requests must reach the Parker Library at least two weeks before the date by which the material is required. Some requests may take up to four weeks.
- All orders are accepted at the discretion of the Librarian.
- All prices are subject to V.A.T. and postage and packing (if applicable).