Socialite Ivana Trump kicked off an airliner after 'foul-mouthed tirade at noisy children'
Belligerent: Ivana Trump was kicked off a flight
Socialite Ivana Trump had to be escorted off a plane after launching a foul-mouthed tirade at noisy children.
The former wife of billionaire property mogul Donald Trump started screaming the F-word as several excited youngsters ran up and down the first-class aisle.
The grandmother of one became even angrier as flight attendants tried to calm her down, allegedly rushing towards the cockpit.
When the pilot asked her to leave the New York-bound flight before take-off, the hysterical Miss Trump refused to budge.
The former Olympic skier and model, 60 - who split from her much younger fourth husband this month - was eventually 'physically escorted' back to the terminal by security guards, officials said.
'From the initial contact until Miss Trump left the property, she was saying "f*** you" to all the deputies and called the children "little f******",' said a police spokesman.
'She was so belligerent towards other passengers and crew that the plane returned to the terminal.'
She had apparently started complaining as soon as she boarded
the aircraft, demanding to be moved to another seat in first class.
At first she was said to have put on a set of headphones to block out the noise, but a crying baby sent her over the edge.
Scene of the set-to: Palm Beach Airport where Ivana was escorted off the plane
Split: Ivana has recently split from fourth husband Rossano Rubicondi
Passenger Vincent Cone said: 'She was swearing at the baby.
'The reason she got so upset was the children and she started screaming, "I want to go back home".
'The pilots asked her to leave and she sat back down and refused
to leave. Then they went and got a security guy. She kept saying, "Let
go of me!".
'Everyone was leaning into the aisle, trying to get a good look, saying how crazy she was and how annoyed they were at how she was delaying the flight.'
The ruckus meant the Delta-Northwest flight from Palm Beach, Florida, was postponed for two hours.
Miss Trump was not charged with any crime, however, and although the FBI was informed about the incident on Saturday, an investigation was not launched.
Her Italian husband, Rossano Rubicondi, 37, was said to be in Europe at the time that Miss Trump announced she was ending their 20-month marriage.
She said they had struggled to find time to get together while he mainly worked and lived in Italy and she was busy with hotel and resort development projects around the world.
Her spokesman was not available for comment last night.
Most watched News videos
- Motorcyclist gets revenge when handing back driver's dropped wallet
- Traveller carrying wooden bat in tense stand-off with bailiffs
- Watch the deadly battle between a squirrel and snake
- Mob storm police station and lynch suspected paedophile
- Moment judge gets slapped in the face at 2016 IFBB Diamond Cup
- Bully is floored by a single punch after picking on the wrong guy
- 100 special police agents protect suspected paedophile from mob
- Brazilian football player who missed fatal flight speaks out
- Watch your back! Bull calf gets revenge on cocky matador
- Police: Thief stole $1.6m in GOLD FLAKES from New York City truck
- Sextortion: Crime Agency warn young men about growing threat
- Moment blind people describe their loved ones to a sculptor
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.