Fish in your fingers: The world's smallest aquarium that fits in the palm of your hand
This is the world's smallest working aquarium - which holds just two tea spoons of water.
The miniature wonder, which is made of glass and measures just 30mm wide by 24mm high and 14mm deep, can be held in the palm of your hand.
And it is so small there is only room for these tiny zebra fish.
Scroll down to see video... and more of Konenko's art
Small fry: The tiny fish tank was made by a Russian artist who specialises in miniatures
Despite the miniscule proportions, it does comes with miniature plants as well as stones.
When it came to filling up the tank, the 10ml of water had to be applied with a syringe to ensure the arrangement was not disturbed.
And the fish had to be added with a specially made miniature fish net.
The extraordinary creation is the latest by Anatoly Konenko, from Omsk, in Russia.
The 57-year-old was the first in Siberia to make what he calls 'microminiature' art.
During the past three decades he has perfected the painstaking skill of writing on tiny grains of rice, poppy seeds and even human hair.
In the net: Anatoly Konenko made a small net to match, and tiny Danios fish swam around in the tank, which takes only two teaspoons of water to fill
The world's smallest aquarium made from glass and measures 30x24x14mm. It holds only 10ml of water - just two teaspoons
In 1996 he was even recognised by the Guinness World Records for the smallest ever book.
Measuring just 0.9mm by 0.9mm the 29 page novel, an edition of 'Chameleon' by Russian author Anton Chekhov is dwarfed by a five pence piece.
Working with a microscope, he has built up quite a collection of miniature art over the years.
Other creations include a caravan of 12 miniature camels inside the eye of a needle, which measures an incredible 0.25mm.
Mr Konenko has also made an incredibly detailed ship in a bottle, which stands at just 0.25mm high, and a pair of shoes smaller than a matchstick.
Some of his creations are worth as much as 50,000 euros, £44,000.
He said: 'The tank was made out of curiosity. It is the world's smallest and holds only 10 ml of water. For reference, 5ml is one teaspoon, so the aquarium can only hold two teaspoons worth of water.'
Most watched News videos
- Man punches kangaroo in the face to save dog being strangled
- Dog gets caught digging huge hole in garden but styles it out
- Drivers lose control and plow into each other on snowy street
- Thief looks foolish after trying to rob store with police in
- See the eerie last moments BEFORE the Oakland warehouse fire
- Oakland warehouse manager Derick Ion Almena 'tripping out'
- Girl plays dangerous prank on sleeping friend with firecrackers
- Baby Bulgarian orphan nursed back to life by American couple
- 'The veil does not belong in our country': Angela Merkel
- Christmas advert so touching it's being shared around the world
- Sheriff says race not a factor in ex-NFL player shooting
- Violence in Liverpool's city centre as crowd confront police
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.