Eye-popping! AnnaLynne McCord is ALMOST topless in risque jumpsuit at charity event in LA
AnnaLynne McCord sure knows how to stand out in a crowd.
The former model and actress showed up to a charity event in LA on Saturday almost topless in a very risque jumpsuit with a barely there top.
The 29-year-old Georgia native stole the show in the outfit that featured a neckline so plunging it was basically two strips of fabric falling from shoulder to navel and just about covering her nipples.
Knockout! AnnaLynne McCord, 29, made jaws drop as she arrived at a charity event in LA on Saturday in a very risque jumpsuit
The jumpsuit was black with shiny gold vertical stripes and wide pant legs.
AnnaLynne added some shiny black shoes and wore her blonde bobbed hair styled under at the ends and with a large dramatic kiss curl.
She was made-up with smoky eyes with lashings of mascara and dark red lip color that matched the polish on her finger nails.
Barely there: The outfit featured a neckline so plunging it was basically two strips of fabric falling from shoulder to navel and just about covering her nipples
The lady is a vamp! The former model and actress looked sensational in the black jumpsuit that featured vertical shiny gold stripes and a peek-a-boo cut-out at the back
The 90210 star joined her younger sister Rachel McCord who was hosting the event in aid of 1Heart Charity.
The McCord List blogger, 26, was plenty covered up compared to her older sibling.
Rachel wore a floor-length gold gown decorated with swirl patterns and cinched at the waist.
She added a matching choker and fluffy turban and had on the same make-up colors as her older sister.
Siblings: AnnaLynne joined younger sister Rachel McCord, 26, for the bash that was hosted by the McCord List blogger to benefit 1Heart Charity
Hostess: Rachel, who was accompanied by her husband Rick Shirmer, was plenty covered up in a a floor-length gold gown decorated with swirl patterns and a fluffy turban and fur stole
Later on in the evening, Rachel, who was accompanied by husband Rick Shirmer, changed into a different outfit.
The party's hostess rocked a full-length black and silver patterned gown with cap sleeves and tied at the waist with a black ribbon.
She wore a jaunty black hat with fishnet veil over her long blonde hair that was styled in loose ringlets.
Stylish look: Later, Rachel changed into a full-length black and silver patterned gown with cap sleeves and a jaunty black hat with fishnet veil over her long blonde hair styled in ringlets
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Ferrari crashes into pedestrians while racing near Battersea Dogs Home
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.