Supermodel Janice Dickinson hit with $43k fine after failing to pay her tax bill AGAIN
Not a great start to the year: Janice Dickinson is being chased by the taxman and has been hit with fines of $43,191
Former supermodel Janice Dickinson is known for saying what she wants.
But the former America's Next Top Model judge will have to do some smooth talking to avoid being locked up in jail for failing to pay her taxes.
The 56-year-old has begun the New Year being chased by the taxman and has been hit with fines of $43,191.
The latest amount comes on top of the $250,000 she allegedly owes to the taxman for unpaid taxes over the last two years.
Documents obtained from the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds shows that a tax lien of $43,191 was placed on Dickinson on November 30th.
Since 2009 the Internal Revenue Service have imposed fines of $250,000 for unpaid taxes.
Dickinson, who has dated a string of high profile men including Mick Jagger and Warren Beatty, has decently sparked controversy when she alleged that America’s Next Top Model was 'definitely rigged'.
She claimed the winner of the show was chosen by executives at cosmetics giant Cover Girl rather than the panel of the judges.
Dickinson was dubbed the first 'supermodel' and after her catwalk career ended she became reality TV star and appeared as a judge on America's Next Top Model for four seasons.
She also had her own show The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency and has appeared in the UK on Come Dine With Me and I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here.
Dickinson was unavailable for comment.
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Ferrari crashes into pedestrians while racing near Battersea Dogs Home