Blond Kanye West emerges in New York as wife Kim Kardashian 'annoyed at him for refusing to rest' following 'psychotic break'
Kanye West has recently been released from hospital following a series of bizarre incidents.
The 39-year-old emerged in New York on Monday just weeks after suffering a 'psychotic break'.
Kanye wore a pair of his Yeezy trainers and baggy clothing for only his second public outing since the hospitalization.
Back in the public eye: Kanye West emerged in New York on Monday just weeks after suffering a 'psychotic break'
A source told People that same day that Kanye's wife Kim Kardashian is annoyed at the rapper for not resting.
'Kim still denies they are getting a divorce, but things are definitely not great between her and Kanye,' the insider said.
'Kanye is supposed to rest and focus on his mental health. Instead, he has had a very busy week and is done resting,' the source continued. 'Kim acts annoyed. She also seems miserable and is spending a lot of time with her family.'
Problems: A source claimed that same day that Kanye's wife Kim Kardashian is annoyed at the rapper for not resting
Just weeks ago: The rapper was taken to hospital on November 21 after suffering a 'psychotic break'
The rapper was taken to hospital on November 21 after suffering a 'psychotic break'.
He had been taking part in a gym session at the West Hollywood home of trainer Harley Pasternak when he became agitated and allegedly began screaming that people were trying to kill him.
Dr Michael Farzam was called to the scene and West was placed on a 5150 hold, which allows a physician to forcibly admit a patient to hospital, before being taken to the UCLA Medical Center.
Keeping it together: The reality star has had a rough couple of months (pictured on October 2 the day she was robbed in Paris)
West is said to have been handcuffed to a gurney during the journey, which came two days after he launched a bizarre rant on stage in Sacramento, California, and 24 hours after he announced that he was canceling all remaining dates on his Life of Pablo tour.
He and Kardashian are thought to have been arguing a lot in the run-up to his meltdown, while the attack on her in Paris on October 2 is also believed to have contributed.
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Ferrari crashes into pedestrians while racing near Battersea Dogs Home