'I love you so much Chy!' Blac Chyna presents Rob Kardashian with a brand new Range Rover
Christmas came early for Rob Kardashian on Monday, as Blac Chyna presented him with a brand new Range Rover.
'I love you so much Chy!' Rob wrote on Snapchat, after his girlfriend surprised him with the new ride.
In multiple updates shared by the couple - who share newborn baby daughter Dream - the top of the range midnight blue car sat on their driveway, complete with a bow on it's roof.
'I love you so much Chy!' Blac Chyna presents Rob Kardashian with a brand new Range Rover... just in time for Christmas
Present time: In multiple updates shared by the couple - who share newborn baby daughter Dream - the top of the range midnight blue car sat on their driveway, complete with a bow
'I was so nervous,' Chyna gushed, as her reality star boyfriend thanked her.
The 28-year-old model needn't have worried - Rob was delighted, although true to form his thanks was initially rather understated.
'That's cute,' he said, adding: 'My girl got me a Range Rover.'
But once the news sunk in, the 29-year-old sock designer seemed happy, Snapchatting images of the car as he whispered: 'I can't believe she got me a Range Rover.'
'I was so nervous,' Chyna gushed, as her reality star boyfriend thanked her
And he tagged his post: 'I love you so much Chy.'
The Kardashian family have a penchant for expensive cars, often leasing the vehicles as gifts for one another.
And earlier this year it was Rob who was the generous one, presenting Chyna with a purple Lamborgini - worth a whopping $200,000.
He himself already has a collection of pricey rides, including a luxury Bentley.
He was rear-ended in the vehicle while waiting to enter the freeway in Los angeles earlier this year.
Mom's the word: Chyna has a month-old daughter, Dream, with her fiance Rob
Top that! Once the news sunk in, 29-year-old sock designer Rob seemed happy, Snapchatting images of the car
Despite the over the top gift, Chyna is currently in a legal dispute with Rob's family, after they blocked her when she tried to trademark the name Angela Renée Kardashian.
In court documents, the family's attorneys claim the sisters 'own and control the rights in the 'Kardashian' brand and related trademarks and services marks.'
Mrs Kardashian to be: Chyna is currently embroiled in a legal dispute with Rob's family, after their lawyers tried to stop her trade-marking the Kardashian name
Chyna is engaged to be married to Rob, and plans to take his surname upon marriage.
However, a source insists there's no bad blood between the Kardashians and Chyna.
They shared: 'Their trademark attorneys automatically oppose anyone trying to trademark Kardashian. I doubt the girls were even aware. It's just business.'
NBD! Rob smiles as he gets used to the idea of his new car
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Ferrari crashes into pedestrians while racing near Battersea Dogs Home