No closure for Kim Kardashian: Paris police say they are 'nowhere near' finding thieves two months after jewelry heist
She was robbed at gunpoint in her Paris apartment on October 2.
Now over two months since the harrowing incident Kim Kardashian looks to be no closer to justice.
A Paris police official told Us Weekly authorities are 'nowhere near finding who the robbers are.'
Police 'nowhere near' catching thieves: Now over two months since she was robbed at gunpoint in Paris Kim Kardashian looks to be no closer to justice (pictured on October 2 the day she was robbed)
The reality star, 36, was robbed by five armed men dressed in police uniforms, who bound and gagged her.
She was then placed in a bathtub after she reportedly begged for her life.
The heist saw the thieves rob Kim of over $10 million worth of her personal jewelry.
Reemerging: Kanye West seen here on December 8 after being hospitalized the month before for a 'psychotic breakdown'
'Two months on and we're nowhere near finding who the robbers are,' the police source told Us. 'You could call it strange, but actually it can take many months, even years to solve a heist mystery.'
'There's a lot that goes on beyond the initial evidence collecting. … It can take a long time.'
The law enforcement insider also revealed that police have been updating Kim's legal of any progress made in the case.
The star has been reclusive since the robbery, avoiding red carpet events and scarcely posing on social media.
Kim's husband Kanye West has recently been released from hospital following a series of bizarre incidents.
The 39-year-old was taken to hospital on November 21 after suffering a 'psychotic break'.
He had been taking part in a gym session at the West Hollywood home of trainer Harley Pasternak when he became agitated and allegedly began screaming that people were trying to kill him.
Dr Michael Farzam was called to the scene and West was placed on a 5150 hold, which allows a physician to forcibly admit a patient to hospital, before being taken to the UCLA Medical Center.
West is said to have been handcuffed to a gurney during the journey, which came two days after he launched a bizarre rant on stage in Sacramento, California, and 24 hours after he announced that he was canceling all remaining dates on his Life of Pablo tour.
He and Kardashian are thought to have been arguing a lot in the run-up to his meltdown, while the attack on her in Paris on October 2 is also believed to have contributed.
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Ferrari crashes into pedestrians while racing near Battersea Dogs Home