Date night! Luke Hemsworth's wife Samantha shows off her cleavage in a plunging gown...as the actor suits up in a tuxedo for Dubai International Film Festival's Global Gift Gala
He may be the eldest of the three Hemsworth brothers.
But on Monday, Luke looked as youthful as ever as he stepped out with his wife Samantha at the Global Gift Gala as part of the Dubai International Film Festival.
At the exclusive event, the 36-year-old, who is beginning to look more like his brother Chris each day, dressed to impress in a black and white tuxedo.
Scroll down for video
Date night: Luke Hemsworth looked as youthful as ever as he stepped out with his wife Samantha at the Global Gift Gala for the Dubai International Film Festival on Monday night
While decked out in the tailed three-piece suit, the actor added a white button-up shirt and a classy black bow-tie.
The father-of-four showed off his pierce blue eyes as he rocked a clean shaven face while styling his golden locks with a gelled comb over.
Luke's wife also stunned at the event as she slipped her slender frame into a black and white patterned gown, which featured a plunging neckline.
Suited up: At the exclusive event, the 36-year-old dressed to impress in a classy black and white tuxedo
Head-turning: Samantha also stunned at the event as she slipped her slender frame into a black and white patterned gown, which featured a plunging neckline
Where's Samantha? The day earlier, Luke was back on the red carpet for the festival but this time he attended solo
As the ensemble tied around her neck and waistline, it had a large cut-out at the front, showing off her ample cleavage.
Samantha accessorised with gold hoop earrings and a multi-coloured striped clutch.
While wearing her blonde tresses out with a curl, she opted for a simple makeup look, including black eyeliner and mascara and a nude lipstick.
The day earlier, Luke was back on the red carpet but this time he attended solo.
Switching it up: For the In Conversation function, the Australian hunk decked himself out in a dark grey suit, which included tailed pants, vest and jacket
Say cheese: While on the carpet, he (L) posed for photos alongside Jeffrey Wright (R)
Taking a seat: Luke was later seen sitting comfortably in a coach chair as he took part in a question and answer seminar
For the In Conversation function, the Australian hunk decked himself out in a dark grey suit, which included tailed pants, vest and jacket.
While keeping on theme with the colour scheme, he added a white shirt and grey tie.
Hours earlier, Luke opted for a more casual approach with a white T-shirt, black jeans and a suit jacket as he posed for a portrait session during day four of the Dubai International Film Festival.
Dressing down: Hours earlier, Luke opted for a more casual approach with a white T-shirt, black jeans and a suit jacket as he posed for a portrait session during day four the festival
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Ferrari crashes into pedestrians while racing near Battersea Dogs Home