Hot mama! Fergie ups the glamour as she takes son Axl to children's birthday party at Au Fudge
She's been in NYC putting the finishing touches to her long-awaited much anticipated second solo album, Double Dutchess.
But Fergie was back to the West Coast on Sunday, as she stepped out with her son Axl in West Hollywood, California.
The 41-year-old singer looked every inch the yummy mummy as she took her three-year-old to a birthday party at Au Fudge.
Hot momma! Fergie was back to the West Coast on Sunday, as she stepped out with her son Axl in West Hollywood, California
The Black-Eyed Peas frontwoman made a simple black ensemble pop by adding a stylish bright red scarf.
She showcased her toned figure in skinny black trousers and a fitted polo top.
The petite star jacked up her slender 5ft 4ins frame with a pair of wedge heeled lace-up boots.
Rock royalty: The Black-Eyed Peas frontwoman made a simple black ensemble pop by adding a stylish bright red scarf
Take your style to new heights in Fergie wedge boots
She's 'Fergilicious' and 'stylicious.'
Fergie stepped out with her son Axl in West Hollywood, California.
The singer looked all kinds of chic. We're loving her all black ensemble that she paired with a bold red lip and a red cheetah print scarf but it was her shoes that caught our eye.
We love the combat boot wedge she's rocking. Not only is it perfect for winter, but you can dress it up or down like Fergie.
Her boots are by...Fergie. It's no surprise that she's workin' her own brand. The good news is you can click right and get them on sale for $52.95 at Shoebuy!
Make sure to check out our edit beloow for our favorite bootie options. We're loving the BCBG wedge at Nordstrom Rack!
The Fergalicious singer sleeked her honey tresses into an elegant but casual updo.
Giant dark glasses and vibrant crimson lip stick ensured she looked unmissably like the rock royalty she is.
The star looked dotingly at her blond son - who she shares with husband Josh Duhamel.
The couple met on the set of the TV show Las Vegas in 2004 and were married in 2009.
Working hard: Fergie has also been busy promoting her reissued 2006 album, The Dutchess, which came out on vinyl last week
When's the new one? The five-time platinum artist shared an Instagram video clip of herself holding the disc along with a soundtrack of snippets from her hits
Fergie has also been busy promoting her reissued 2006 album, The Dutchess, which came out on vinyl last week.
The five-time platinum artist shared an Instagram video clip of herself holding the disc along with a soundtrack of snippets from her hits.
Meanwhile, she has yet to reveal a release date for her much anticipated new album, although it's widely believed to be dropping in January.
In July, she kicked off buzz for Double Dutchess with a star studded music video for M.I.L.F.$.
It was chock-full of hot celeb mommies including Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen, Ciara, Alessandra Ambrosio, Amber Valletta and Gemma Ward among others.
Family: She shares Axl with husband Josh Duhamel (pictured in August)
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Ferrari crashes into pedestrians while racing near Battersea Dogs Home