A royal restyle! Queen Letizia of Spain showcases a new hairdo as she sports relaxed plaits to a media anniversary in Madrid
- Queen Letizia joined husband King Felipe VI in the Spanish capital today
- The pair visited the Zeta group to celebrate the company's 40th anniversary
- Letizia opted for two loose plaits clipped back in a half-up do today
She is well known for experimenting with hairstyles often switching between poker straight to curly bouffants - and today Queen Letizia tried out a whole new style.
The Spanish Queen stepped out in Madrid sporting a half-up do rarely seen on the royal.
The former journalist took a relaxed approach toward her hair today opting for two loose plaits which she tied back to keep her hair from her face.
Queen Letizia of Spain opted for a new look hairdo as she accompanied her husband King Felipe VI to an engagement in Madrid today
Letizia's smile was in full view thanks to her adventurous new look as she joined husband King Felipe VI, 48, at the 40th anniversary of the media group Zeta in the Spanish capital.
Well known for her love of leather a daring Letizia, 44, flaunted her figure in a pair of her beloved black leather trousers from Spanish designer Uterque.
The Spanish queen paired her bell bottomed trousers with a crisp white collarless shirt for her engagement today.
The former journalist took a relaxed approach toward her hair today opting for two loose plaits which she tied back to keep her hair from her face
The chic royal arrived at the Zeta group offices in the Spanish capital to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the media company
As she arrived at the Zeta offices this morning the chic queen was seen draping a dove coloured wool coat over her shoulders to keep out the December chill.
The mother-of-two opted for burgundy accessories today complementing her wine coloured snake effect clutch with a pair of deep red velvet heels.
Always with a keen eye for coordination the royal even matched her makeup to her accessories with a slick of dark berry lipstick and a plum coloured eye shadow.
Letizia's beauty look saw her where different shades of plum for her blusher, eye shadow and lipstick
The pair were treated to a tour of the offices before taking a moment to pose for a photo with team members at the end of their visit
In a sweet gesture her husband King Felipe matched his outfit to her accessories seen wearing a plum coloured silk tie.
The royal couple met with staff members from the Zeta group on Monday who are responsible for several publications.
The pair were treated to a tour of the offices before taking a moment to pose for a photo with team members at the end of their visit.
The mother-of-two opted for burgundy accessories today complementing her wine coloured snake effect clutch with a pair of deep red velvet heels
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Ferrari crashes into pedestrians while racing near Battersea Dogs Home