Gary Lineker's ex-wife Danielle Bux goes casual in denim dungarees as she steps out with lawyer boyfriend Nate Greenwald for romantic meal
It was recently revealed that she's dating entertainment lawyer Nate Greenwald, following her amicable divorce from retired football legend Gary Lineker.
And the Danielle Bux showed that she's very much smitten with her handsome new beau as she stepped out for a meal with him in Los Angeles.
The model and actress, 37, looked casually cool for the culinary excursion, wearing denim dungarees under a full-length black cardigan and a blue button-down blouse.
Scroll down for video
Fine dining: Danielle Bux was seen stepping out for dinner with her new boyfriend Nate Greenwald in Los Angeles recently
Standing tall in a pair of brown suede booties, she toted a brown leather handbag as she strolled ahead of 41-year-old Nate, who wrapped up in a stylish taupe sweater.
Brunette beauty Danielle allowed her lustrous ombré tresses - which were worn with a centre-parting - to rest on her shoulders.
For their evening out, the lovebirds were joined by Danielle's 14-year-old daughter Ella and a friend.
Family affair: The lovebirds were joined by Danielle's 14-year-old daughter Ella and a friend
The Welsh star is said to have met Ivy League educated Nate six months ago after moving in next door to him.
He originally hails from Pennsylvania and is an entertainment lawyer for CAA, an LA-based talent agency.
Things have allegedly become serious and they are planning to move in together and have even discussed having kids.
Match Of The Day host Gary, 55, is said to be fully supportive of their blossoming romance and 'couldn't be more pleased' for them, MailOnline has learned.
The ex factor: Danielle was previously married to former footballer Gary Lineker, from whom she was amicably divorced earlier this year
Seal of approval: Gary is said to be very supportive of Danielle's new romance with Nate
Danielle and Gary remain great friends and will continue seeing each other in that capacity with Nate’s full blessing.
A friend told MailOnline: 'Danielle and Nate are very happy and planning a future together. Gary and Nate got on very well when they met and Gary couldn’t be more pleased for them both.'
Danielle and Gary divorced in January after six years of marriage and have remained on amicable terms. They wed in Ravello, Italy, in 2009 after dating for two years.
The former couple, believed to be worth around £20million, are said to have spent just £400 on the divorce, filling out the online forms together earlier this yearto get a Decree Nisi at Southampton County Court.
Funny man: Gary's son George Lineker, 23, was seen larking around on a night out in London's West End in the early hours of Sunday morning
Ladies' man: George seemed keen to hop into a taxi carrying a bevy of beautiful women
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Ferrari crashes into pedestrians while racing near Battersea Dogs Home
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.