Michael Buble reveals his son Noah, three, will be well enough to spend Christmas at home as he battles liver cancer
- Doctors have agreed to release Noah from hospital over the festive period
- He will stay in California, where he is being treated, rather than head to Canada
- Noah was diagnosed on November 1 after a biopsy
- Buble and wife Luisana Lopilato have put their careers on hold
Singer Michael Buble has revealed his son Noah will be able to spend Christmas out of hospital as he battles liver cancer.
The three-year-old will stay in California where he is being treated rather than head to Canada, where the family celebrations normally take place.
The star and his wife Luisana Lopilato are expected to spend Christmas with Noah and other relatives in Los Angeles instead of the Canadian's mansion in Vancouver.
Michael Buble with son Noah, who will be able to leave hospital over Christmas as he battles liver cancer
'We are devastated': Michael's eldest son Noah, three, has been diagnosed with cancer
Luisana's actor brother Dario and dad Eduardo are due to travel to LA from their homes in her native Argentina to join her mum Beatriz so they can help plan and take part in a big family celebration.
Beatriz Lopilato has been by her daughter's side since Noah's cancer diagnosis at the start of last month.
Doctors in LA confirmed Michael and his actress wife's worst fears on November 1 after doing a liver biopsy at a clinic in Buenos Aires.
Noah was diagnosed with cancer after a biopsy in Buenos Aires at the start of last month
The couple revealed their son had cancer on the singer's Facebook page, announcing they were putting their careers on hold to devote all their time and attention 'to helping Noah get well.'
It has been claimed Noah, the eldest of their two children, has a 90 per cent chance of beating the disease.
Luisana's sister Daniela has described the youngster as a 'warrior'.
Respected Argentinian magazine Gente said last month Noah was facing four months of chemo and the possibility of surgery to remove the tumour.
The op is believed to have been planned for the end of the month.
One Argentinian news site said: 'The youngster has successfully finished the first stage of his treatment.
'This is without doubt the best present for his parents and the relatives who have been helping them out since they learnt about his cancer diagnosis.
'To celebrate this good piece of news, the artists' families will travel to the United States to spend Christmas with Noah and make it one of the most special Christmases they have had together.
'They're all used to spending the festive season in Vancouver but this year they will be where Noah is.'
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"