She's no jean-ius! Charlotte McKinney wears leather and fur to grand opening of denim shop in Los Angeles
It would seem the ideal form of dress was obvious.
But that did not stop Charlotte McKinney from wearing leather and fur to the opening of a denim shop in Los Angeles on Sunday.
The busty model looked in fine form indeed as she showcased her knockout body at the store launch for RtA Denim in West Hollywood.
Imperial in leather: But Charlotte McKinney's cowskin and fur look seemed incongruous at the launch of a denin shop in Los Angeles on Sunday
Go hell for leather in a biker miniskirt like Charlotte's
Cool, comanding and iminitable, the leather miniskirt is a cure-all for a wardrobe slump. As Charlotte McKinney shows, this piece has fashion mileage far beyond its hem length.
There are only a handful of closet fallbacks that can instantly elevate basics quite like a motocross mini. A good pair of high waist jeans has nearly the same effect. However, they don't have the versatility to go day-to-night or to add spice to a cas outfit quite like a zip-up biker skirt.
We love how she's styled it with bare legs and a simple tee. But, this tried-and-true staple looks just as rock chick cool with low denier tights and a polo neck when the weather cools.
Charlotte's is a butter-soft lambskin number from RtA and is available to buy online now. If budget-friendly is what you need consider the likes of Missguided and Forever 21!
However the 23-year-old glamour model seemed dressed for a different event entirely in her black fur coat, black T-shirt and leather skirt.
It is not the first time in the last week the Baywatch babe has made a fashion faux pas.
On Thursday, the former Dancing With the Stars contestant attended the GQ Men of the Year party in LA, clad in a revealing ensemble.
However, the stunning star accidentally showed off a little more than she bargained for, revealing a liberal amount of support tape holding the look together as she wore a menswear-inspired vest that featured a lace-up front.
Fur goodness sake: She did not even make the effort to wear a denim shirt
Bust on show: The voluptuous model also caused a stir at the GQ Men of the Year party on Thursday
Tale of the tape: For her revealing top showed more than she bargained for, with her wardrobe tape on full display
The Late Bloomer actress, who shot to fame advertising hamburgers in the nude, has a packed schedule in the upcoming year.
Charlotte will appear in Baywatch, no doubt a potential award-winner, alongside Zac Efron, Pamela Anderson and Dwayne Johnson.
The blonde beauty will also take the lead among acting heavyweights such as Nina Dobrev, Diego Luna and Kiefer Sutherland in the horror sci-fi flick, Flatliners.
The film tells of medical students and their studies on near death experiences.
Knot amused: She no doubt rued her choice of menswear-inspired vest with lace-up front
Thighly impressive: But she did a sterling job of showcasing her toned legs
That looks tasty: She shot to fame after advertising Carls Jr hamburgers in the nude
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Ferrari crashes into pedestrians while racing near Battersea Dogs Home