Nothing like a mother's love! Pia Miller cuddles up to her lookalike mum for an adorable photo...after opening up about her struggles to find her estranged father
She has previously opened up about her struggles to locate her estranged father.
And on Monday, Pia Miller showed off her close relationship with her mother Angelica Blanco on social media.
Taking to Instagram, the 33-year-old shared an adorable image of the pair as they cuddled up closely and displayed identical smiles.
Scroll down for video
Nothing like a mother's love: Pia Miller has shared an adorable image of herself and mother Angelica Blanco cuddling up closely and displaying identical smiles to social media
While resting her head gently beside her mum's, Pia showcased her natural beauty as she opted for minimal makeup and pulled her hair back into two buns.
Angelica also looked effortlessly flawless as she wore her matching brunette hair out and parted to the right.
Pia simply captioned the priceless image: 'Me & Ma'.
The rare picture of the Home And Away star and her mother comes months after she opened up about her desperate struggle to track down her estranged father online.
Her support: The rare picture of the Home And Away star and her mother comes months after she opened up about her desperate struggle to track down her estranged father online
She told Marie Claire in April that she started making calls and reaching out to people who fit his description online.
Pia added she had no memory of her father and had not seen him since the rest of her family packed up and left for Australia.
The mother-of-two immigrated to Australia from Chile when she was just four along with her mother, brother and sister.
She described her first, brief, phone conversation with her father as 'really overwhelming'.
No memory: Earlier this year, she said she no memory of her father and had not seen him since the rest of her family packed up and left for Australia when she was four
'It was one of those life moments that was, at the time, so difficult to grasp. There were all of these feelings, emotions and curiosities. But looking back now, I'm glad I did it,' she told.
She travelled to Chile in 2011 to meet him face-to-face, but she was left a little disappointed.
'I thought that [meeting my father] would be a story about getting to know him, but it ended up being a story about appreciating and loving my mother so much,' Pia said.
The beauty now has no contact with him and has been left with a fresh appreciation for her mother, former fashion designer Angelica Blanco.
Staying close: The beauty now has no contact with him and has been left with a fresh appreciation for her mother, former fashion designer Angelica Blanco
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"