'I don't think I'd survive': Sofia Richie won't be following in sister Nicole's footsteps as the model reveals she's been offered to star in her own reality series but turned it down
With Lionel Richie as her father and Justin Bieber as her ex-boyfriend, Sofia Richie's life would certainly make for very entertaining TV.
But the 18-year-old has insisted she won't be starring in her own reality series any time in the near future, despite having been approached.
'I don't think I'd survive,' the young model told NW.
Scroll down for video
Not cut out for it? Sofia Richie has admitted she 'won't survive' as the star of her own reality TV show
Admitting she has been courted to star in her own show, Sofia said: 'Someone has offered me that. They came to my dad and they wanted to do it.'
The stunner added: 'I don't think I'd be interested. That's not like me.'
Despite her lack of interest in having a program of her own, Sofia has made cameo appearances in her half-sister Nicole's web series Candidly Nicole.
Not interested: The 18-year-old said she's been approached to star in her own show, much like her sister Nicole, but turned it down
Music royalty: The model is the daughter of Lionel Richie and his second wife Diana Alexander
Nicole, of course, first rose to fame in the early 2000s as Paris Hilton's best friend in one of the first reality shows ever, The Simple Life.
The success of the four-year series turned Lionel Richie's eldest daughter into a household name.
Meanwhile, Sofia has become a star in her own right, making a name for herself in the modelling world.
Rise to fame: The teen has made a name for herself in the modelling world, walking for Kanye West and Chanel
The teen made her runway debut for Kanye West's Yeezy fashion show in September, telling Complex: 'I didn't know what to expect walking into it but it was really comforting, Kanye is the sweetest guy ever and super creative.'
And the catwalk queen has also walked for Chanel for the first time last week, appearing in the annual Métiers d’Art show in Paris.
The Hollywood it-girl has also collaborated with online fashion chain Pretty Little Thing as the face of their new campaign.
It-girl: Sofia has also collaborated with online fashion chain Pretty Little Thing as the face of their new campaign
Read more: Sofia's full interview appears in this week's issue of NW
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"