Hell bent for leather! Halle Berry shows off toned legs in tight trousers as she touches down in Los Angeles
She was just across the pond for a whirlwind tour in the UK.
But on Sunday, Halle Berry was already back stateside after a brief trip to London that she'd begun on Thursday.
The 50-year-old look fabulous in a pair of tight leather trousers that emphasissed her vertiginous legs as she strolled out of a terminal at the Los Angeles International Airport.
Scroll down for video
Homeward bound: On Sunday, Halle Berry arrived back stateside after a brief trip to London that she'd begun on Thursday
For her top, she'd picked out a grey knit turtlenecked jumper with a hem that stretched part of the way down her thighs.
She'd clearly been ready for the cold back in Britain, as she'd wrapped herself in a large and cosy-looking grey, blue and purple striped coat.
Inside, the coat was lined with fur, though it wasn't entirely apparent whether it was actual or faux.
She had, in fact, been seen in the selfsame coat on Thursday, when she'd alighted at Heathrow Airport.
Comfortable and stylish: The 50-year-old had pulled on a pair of tight black trousers that emphasissed her vertiginous legs as she strolled out the terminal
Keeping it chic: Accessorising with a large pair of sunglasses, the Academy Award winner completed her ensemble with a pair of small black leather boots
Accessorising with a large pair of sunglasses, the Academy Award winner completed her ensemble with a pair of small black leather boots.
A couple of months past, the mother of two reflected to W on the way she'd tried to downplay her natural beauty whilst kicking off her acting career.
When she played, in her words, 'a crack ho' in the 1991 Spike Lee drama Jungle Fever, 'It was intentional to not play the gorgeous girl.'
Out from the cold in Britain: She'd wrapped herself in a large and cosy-looking grey, blue and purple striped coat
As she explained it: 'I came from the world of beauty pageants and modeling and right away when people heard that I got discounted as an actor.'
The upshot was that 'I had the job of trying to eliminate that part of my persona, and Spike gave me a chance to do that.'
She recalled that 'I took on roles early on that really didn't rely on my physical self at all and that was a good way to sort of get some credibility within my industry.'
When it works, reuse it: She had, in fact, been seen in the selfsame coat on Thursday, when she'd alighted at Heathrow Airport
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"