Hailey Baldwin shows off some cleavage in sizzling swimwear shoot as she insists she and her high-profile friends are not just models they're 'businesswomen' too
She recently spent time in Australia marketing her new cosmetics collaboration with ModelCo. and just before she left she finished up her media tour with a sizzling photo shoot for Gritty Pretty.
A spread for the Sydney-based online magazine shows Hailey Baldwin flaunting her natural beauty in a high-cut black one piece with waist cut-outs.
The model showcases her sun-kissed skin in the steamy shoot, which she says is the result of her Brazilian heritage and not from a bottle.
Working it: Hailey Baldwin showed off her lithe limbs and toned torso in a swimwear shoot before jetting out of Australia last week
Shooting at the Intercontinental in Double Bay, the cosmetics collaborator posed in three different swimsuits, one purple and two black, all which highlighted her lithe limbs and toned torso.
Her blonde locks were pulled back off her face into a relaxed ponytail and loose strands at the front were teased out to frame her face.
Later, Hailey donned what appeared to be a white silk kimono as she reclined seductively on the lounge, resting her arms on the pillows as she glanced up at the camera.
All natural: The model says she never uses fake tan, and achieves her bronzed look through her Brazilian heritage
Speaking to the magazine, she reveals her friends Kylie and Kendall Jenner played a big part in the creation of her cosmetics line.
'I named this lipstick after my friend, Kendall [Jenner],' she said.
'We nicknamed her "Kendo Bendo" so this one is named after her.'
I get by with a little help from my friends: Hailey named a lipstick after her friend Kendall Jenner, and took business advice from Kylie Jenner, who has her own hugely successful cosmetics line
[Not so] make up free! The 20-year-old told Gritty Pretty when she isn't on set she tries to avoid wearing heavy make up
As for Kylie, she served as business inspiration having launched her own line of cosmetics recently.
'I took a lot of advice from my friend, Kylie [Jenner]. I'm really proud of her and her makeup range,' she said.
Hailey has big ambitions for her future - and says she soaked up the opportunity to spend time with Shelley Sullivan, the founder of ModelCo makeup.
The 20-year-old sees herself and her high profile friends as 'businesswomen'.
'Yes, modelling is one of our businesses right now but we’re not trying to discredit the past,' she said.
That's businesswoman to you! The blonde beauty says she sees herself and her high-profile friends as businesswomen, not models
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"