The celebrations continue! Robin Thicke, 39, brings girlfriend April Love Geary to celebrity hot spot after her 22nd birthday
They've been dating since 2014, but they still can't keep their hands off each other.
Robin Thicke, who turned 39 this year, brought his newly 22-year-old girlfriend out to the celebrity flypaper restaurant Catch LA on Saturday night.
They were spotted arriving hand in hand to continue the celebrations in April's honour, the singer having popped on a blazer splattered with a black and gleaming silver zebra pattern.
Scroll down for video
What's 17 years?: Robin Thicke, who turned 39 this year, brought his newly 22-year-old girlfriend out to the celebrity flypaper restaurant Catch LA on Saturday night
His black dress shirt had got multiple buttons undone over his chest, and was tucked in, emphasising his stomach.
Charcoal slacks were cinched at the waist with a belt, and he'd accessorised with a tangle of necklaces.
The former husband of Paula Patton had primped his hair up into its signature bouffant, completing his outfit with black dress shoes.
His latest squeeze had opted for black as well, casually throwing a coat on without putting her arms in the sleeves.
Two years on: They've been dating since 2014, but they still couldn't keep their hands off each other, arriving at the venue with their fingers interlocked
April's strapless miniskirt featured black diamond patterns over a pale grey background, and its top and bottom were lined with fringe.
Black ankle-strap high heels amplified the look of her already vertiginous legs, and she'd rounded out the look with a black choker.
Robin and April recently sparked rumours they had secretly tied the knot after she shared a photo of her bikini bottoms which were monogrammed with the initials ALT.
On Saturday April was sporting a ring on her wedding ring finger, however it did not have the appearance of an engagement sparkler or a wedding band.
Chic in black: Her strapless miniskirt featured black diamond patterns over a pale grey background
The Blurred Lines singer and Paula Patton separated in February of 2014. His public campaign to repair the marriage included an album named after her.
Songs like Get Her Back notwithstanding, the breakup proceeded apace, and Patton finally filed for divorce in October of 2014.
By the following March, the divorce was finalised.
Retro: The singer had popped on a blazer splattered with a black and gleaming silver zebra pattern
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"