Why so shy? Kendall Jenner tries and fails to go unnoticed as she event hops across Los Angeles
She spends her life in front of the camera but when it comes to partying, this star is more focused of having fun than posing for her close up.
The 21-year-old was quiet the social butterfly on Saturday evening, starting her night out in West Hollywood.
Busy lady: Kendall Jenner stopped by two events in Los Angeles, California, on Saturday night. She is seen here at the RtA store opening in West Hollywood with creative director David Levy
Kendall stopped in at RtA store opening to support the label and its creative director David Levy, whom she posed up with inside the new Melrose Avenue flagship store.
But she did not have too long schmooze with the stylish crowd as she then had to make a dash clear across town to The Forum in Inglewood for the annual KROQ Christmas concert.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians stayed just long enough to hear Kings Of Leon before she once again disappeared into the night.
For her evening of party hopping, the realty star wore a pair of studded leather pants - no doubt from a yet-to-be released collection from RtA - with a black hooded jumper and a cropped fur jacket.
Last stop: The 21-year-old tried to keep a low profile as she stopped by KROQ's Almost Acoustic Christmas concert in Inglewood which she went to after the store opening
Luxe up your basics with Kendall's House of Sunny hoodie
Do you guys know House of Sunny? No?...Because it's about time you did.
House of Sunny is a London based label that re-imagines your favorite basics in clean silhouettes and over-sized shapes.
Take for instance, Kendall's simple black hoodie that is all but basic thanks to the wrap around waist ribbon that showcases her tiny waist. With Kendall's enviable figure-- why cover it up with a shapeless, baggy sweatshirt? Or, if you're not feeling Kendall's fitted look then just wear it casual and slouchy.
The best part? This English brand ships world-wide so click right to nab her hoodie direct from the House of Sunny source or browse our favorite alternatives in the edit below.
Babe in black: For her evening of party hopping, the realty star wore a pair of studded leather pants - no doubt from a yet-to-be released collection from RtA - with a black hooded jumper and a cropped fur jacket
Kendall skipped heels for a change in favour of a pair of velvet Vans embracing this season's hottest fabric.
The model had a lot to celebrate, as on Sunday the images from her photo shoot with Fendi came out.
Kendall is the face of Fendi's Fall/Winter campaign which was shot by none other than Karl Lagerfeld.
Karl approved: The model had a lot to celebrate, as on Sunday the images from her photo shoot with Fendi came out
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"