The new Beckingham Palace? David and Victoria Beckham set their hearts on buying a £160million Californian mega-mansion with 14 bedrooms and 27 BATHROOMS
- Couple David and Victoria Beckham put their £24million home on the market
- They are now eyeing up a new house and are looking at a £160m property in LA
- The home, called The Manor, comes with a swimming pool and a tennis court
The Manor is the largest home in LA County - sitting on 4.6 acres with a staggering 123 rooms.
It has become their most desired property after they put their Bel Air home - worth £24million - on the market.
The pair, who got married in 1999, have created a list to help them choose a new home which meets the needs of their four children, reports The Daily Star Sunday.
The Manor (pictured) is the largest home in LA County and has a swimming pool, tennis court, 27 bathrooms and 14 bedrooms
The lavish property (pictured) includes a gym, bowling alley, four two-car garages and the space to park 100 cars
The property (pictured) has reportedly become their most desired home after they put their Bel Air home - worth £24million - on the market
The Beckhams (pictured), who got married in 1999, are looking for a new home after putting their Bel Air home on the market
Their new home needs a catwalk for 42-year-old Victoria's fashion work, an area for Brooklyn, 17, and his friends, and a dance studio for five-year-old Harper.
And the French chateau-style 56,000 square-foot mansion - which has a tennis court and swimming pool - certainly fits the bill.
It includes a gym, bowling alley, four two-car garages and the space to park 100 cars.
The lavish property shares a resemblance to the couple's former UK home in Hertfordshire, which was dubbed Beckingham Palace.
A source told Felicity Cross at the newspaper: 'The Manor has everything the Beckhams are looking for.
'Victoria and David are so famous they don't need to worry about living somewhere to "be seen" - in fact it's more the opposite.
'Posh wants grandeur to entertain the world's elite. She loves the Manor as she said it reminded her of Beckingham Palace.'
It has been reported that Cruz, 11, is set to get a dedicated recording space after he just released his first single.
It comes after the celebrity couple put their Bel Air home (pictured) on the market for £24m
They bought the Bel Air property (pictured) for £14million in 2007 after David signed for MLS football team LA Galaxy
The celebrity couple, who got married in 1999, put their home (pictured) on the market
In 2009, The Manor was put on the market for $150million (£120million) - making it the most expensive listing in the US.
It was described as being the 'greatest entertainment house ever' when it went on sale.
After being on the market for two years, 23-year-old socialite Petra Stunt - daughter of Formula One tycoon Bernie Ecclestone - bought it for $85million (£67million).
The couple purchased the 13,000 square foot property in Bel Air for £14million in 2007 after David, 41, signed for LA Galaxy.
A spokesperson for the Beckhams denied that the pair were selling their current home or that they were looking for a new property.
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"